Trying To Help A Friend Find A Cocker Spaniel

ruthjones

A good friend of mine is looking for a dog, specifically a gold cocker spaniel (she is very jealous of our new pup, but has been looking for a while so I said I would try to help her out)

She has no preference of gender and would also be interested in either a puppy or an older dog, so age and sex are both open.

Temperament is the real key and deciding factor.

Would be pet only so only limited register needed, so if anyone knows of any breeder that may have a litter, or anyone with an older pup or adult available, that you could recommend temperament wise, could you let me know.

Thanks

Ruth

Edited by ruthjones

Also knowing where your friend is located and whether or not she is willing to purchase a puppy from a breeder interstate would be helpful too.

And does it specifically NEED to be gold? Or is your friend happy with a well-bred, properly reared English Cocker Spaniel??

• 2 weeks later...

Location isn't an issue, age and gender isn't an issue, but they have their hearts set on a gold.

I think because it is what they have had before (34 years ago lol!)

Hi there,

My friend has just had a litter of black and gold puppies. I think they are around 2 weeks old.

MY friend is a registered breeder, usually breeds poms but also cockers, she has a black and tan female and a black female both are fully registered. Her kennel name is Pramoda. The mother of the pups is a lovely solid black girl and the sire was used from another breeder up around Newcastle I think - I am not very knowledgeable of of the cocker spaniel community so don't know the bloodlines or kennel name of the stud that was use but I can certainly find out any details for you.

I believe there is both sex available in the gold. Puppies will be registered/ have papers.

Pups are based in Central Coast of NSW.