Dog Runs

Sonic

I already have a dog enclosure that is roofed with a concrete floor but want to purchase another run that I can attach to this run to give my dog some grassed area. I need the enclosure to be tall and sturdy and panels to be able to be come apart so I can attach them to the existing enclosure. I have looked on-line and checked e-bay but haven't found anything that really suits my purpose (unless I want to spend $1,000).

Does anyone know of anyone who builds this type of enclosure. I am in Melbourne so someone local would be ideal but I'm happy to look further afield if need be as I know this is a big ask.

The last link included by Bite Me is something similar to what i was going to suggest. I'm pretty sure you can buy that particular type of fencing at one of the big Hardware store around ie. Bunnings, Mitre 10. I've seen them at my local store. You could even contact fencing companies and see if they have any old stock laying around and then all you need is some new wire fencing BUT in saying all that is sometimes just as easy to buy it already made