Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol yeah they look pretty different when they are clipped out don't they? He was sold as mini pony but those fine legs are looking more like mini horse to me now that they aren't so hairy. We've had some hot weather the last few days so I'm sure he's feeling much more comfortable :)

Ok you've all twisted my arm, even though I'm a bit embarrassed to put pics up at the moment because he's well overdue for a trim, he was done 6 weeks ago but obviously has grown far too much foot in that time so I need to start doing a bit myself in between visits, I haven't started yet as the farrier is coming Friday anyway but I will have to stay on top of it for next time as they are looking awful. :o

Breakfast noms

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_2198.jpg

Scratchies

IMG_2196.jpg

Up close and personal

IMG_2191.jpg

This is the face he makes when he's getting back scratches it's so funny

IMG_2192.jpg

Lol Vehs maybe he can go scruffy next winter we will see, it's a lot easier to manage him without all that hair though :)

Couple of pics from today he had a trim so his feet are looking much better, it will be a few more trims before his feet are the proper shape as they should have had a bit more attention when he was a foal but they are on track, he was a bit of a horror for the farrier striking and carrying on (I think it's only the second or third trim he's had since he's been here so it's still all a bit new). Anyway he threw a massive tantrum and threw himself on the ground! The farrier and I just burst out laughing it was the funniest thing I'd seen in ages! So TP picked himself up, shook himself off and was really good after that, he apparently needed to get it out of his system! :laugh:

He had a bit of a brush so his mane just went POOF! lol

img2243u.jpg

img2238i.jpg

img2240lq.jpg

:rofl: " Right !!!! I'm over this" sez Tiny Pony. I'm going to have a tiny pony tanti now :laugh: That's so funny. Love his forelock WNH looks like

he has had a fright :rofl: Darn naughtiest, cutest pony I have ever seen :laugh: :love:

Edited by BC Crazy