Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi everyone thought I'd chuck a couple of fresh pics in this thread, Tiny is going great he's almost 2 now, I'm keeping him at a friends place he is running with their herd of minis and having a great time. I got a couple of pics when I went over the other day to get him trimmed, he's got a lovely pally coat this year even though he's grotty and needs a bath rather badly lol! Still as cheeky and friendly as ever, he comes trotting over whenever I visit. :)

1527789_10202241444652521_1581851809_n.jpg

photo12.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well Tiny and Saffy came home today, they have gotten way too fat during their sojourn on 80 acres so they have to come back to dirt paddocks for a while so they don't founder. For those not familiar founder (or laminitis) is a condition of the hooves where the connective tissue inside starts to degenerate causing separation of the outer wall of the hoof and the inner structures, can be caused by lots of things and excessive weight is one common cause.

So it's home to fat camp they will not be impressed to be out on a diet but they will survive :)

47438AA7-3376-451D-A453-BF0B17ABB300.jpg

47C17348-1C3D-4B48-A58E-C6762BFE216C.jpg

AA4FD233-CFFE-45A6-8D8E-5A0664A1FE06.jpg

Edited by WoofnHoof