Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Bella was very excited she couldn't believe what she was seeing :laugh: I don't think Sophia has seen many minis in her travels as she was very snorty and actually trotted around for a fair while, wish I'd had the video camera out.

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd update this thread, Tiny is still as cheeky as ever, haven't got any recent pics though sadly, I will have to give him a brush up and take some photos.

I do have some news though, miss Saffy is in foal, we haven't been able to scan so weren't 100% sure until recently when my friend felt the baby moving around so that was pretty exciting :D Not for me of course I have enough ponies this one is for a friend, will be very interesting to see what colour we get, daddy is silver taffy :)

Mum looking very scruffy

AA4FD233-CFFE-45A6-8D8E-5A0664A1FE06.jpg

Dad scrubs up nice :)

99856.JPG

Yes DDD it will be very interesting to see what colour baby we get, cuteness is guaranteed though :D

Thanks CBD, I haven't taken them to a show for ages, I would like to just been busy with the big horses, neither of them are overly suited for showing though as Tiny's legs never straightened up properly and Saffy doesn't really like showing so mostly they just sit around looking cute :)

This is the possible colour combinations according to the online calculator so everyone can start placing bets! :D

25.00% -

Palomino

25.00% -

Chestnut

12.50% -

Silver Black

12.50% -

Silver Buckskin

12.50% -

Silver Bay

12.50% -

Silver Smoky Black

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, thought I'd update this thread, I brought the ponies home again as they were getting very fat again. miss Saffy seems to have slipped her foal so no babies at this stage :( Not sure if we will try again, getting a bit late in the season this year so might give it a miss for the time being. They are both enjoying being home and bossing around the big horses!

They both got a bath the other day, they were very grotty so required a bit of scrubbing lol!

Miss Saffy has a very long mane would be a shame to cut it but it was getting a bit dredlocked so I will see how I go.

9CF91F7F-EAF3-4317-B8FE-2DE8E6DDC4BE.jpg

Tiny scrubbed up very nicely :)

FEA80CE8-46CF-486A-A907-42E7F4845C40.jpg

And of course did what all cheeky ponies do after a bath!

310BA771-287A-4703-A3EC-3B6A7ED7C824.jpg

So sorry to hear that miss Saffy lost her foal :(:angel:

Saffy & Tiny are just so adorable :love: :love:

They certainly are good doer's, little fatties alright :laugh: The littley's always have lots of attitude don't they?

Edited by BC Crazy

Hi everyone, thought I'd update this thread, I brought the ponies home again as they were getting very fat again. miss Saffy seems to have slipped her foal so no babies at this stage :( Not sure if we will try again, getting a bit late in the season this year so might give it a miss for the time being. They are both enjoying being home and bossing around the big horses!

They both got a bath the other day, they were very grotty so required a bit of scrubbing lol!

Miss Saffy has a very long mane would be a shame to cut it but it was getting a bit dredlocked so I will see how I go.

9CF91F7F-EAF3-4317-B8FE-2DE8E6DDC4BE.jpg

Miss Saffy has a lovely face of attitude!

:love: