Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

Hi everyone just sharing some pics of my new arrival he's very cute and the big horses were amazed lol!

(Please excuse my grotty horses and some dodgy pics some were taken on the phone)

IMG_0775.jpg

DSCN6759.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

DSCN6749.jpg

DSCN6733.jpg

IMG_0770.jpgIMG_0769.jpg

Edited by WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend once who had minis and she used to take them into town to visit, kind of like walking the dogs, they just went everywhere they were able with her, even inside the house. :laugh: do you have any plans for him? I mean like a job or something? The is a lady around our area and she has one, her name is party girl and she visits the nursing home, and loves it and so do the residents.

OMG WnH I have a new love.... This little pony is the cutest little thing ever!! He's so fluffy and oh my the cuteness of him cantering along is too much :love:

I'm sure you won't get a thing done over the weekend as you'll be too busy playing with mr fluffy pants the most gorgeous pony ever!

Does he have a name yet?

tlc he will probably do a little bit of showing and this and that, hopefully my nieces will be allowed to do a bit of showing with him (they aren't allowed to have big horses :( ), maybe a bit of driving later on :)

kiesha the seller named him Smiley but I'm not sure if I'll keep it or not, depends if something that suits him better comes to mind :)

Thanks tlc I am sure he will earn his keep he doesn't eat much :laugh:

Yeah pers he is pally pinto so he is mostly pally but he has big white stockings and a couple of white splashes here and there, here are a couple of pics of him at the sellers place about 6 weeks ago:

431978_3493051888692_1343378849_3311114_526672001_n.jpg

429683_3493150251151_1343378849_3311200_422059102_n.jpg