Tiny Pony Time!

WoofnHoof

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:love:

He is gorgeous!!

So much to love in a teeny, tiny package. I love how interested the big boys are, are you wasting lots of time just looking at him? :laugh:

:laugh: yep! It's been very cold but I've still been outside quite a lot watching them and giving him lots of scratches to get him used to me as he was a bit wary after such a huge adjustment. B is absolutely fascinated and still trying to figure out what he is, Lou is interested but not very friendly.

• 3 weeks later...

Got some more piccies today, the weather has been awful so the horses are very grotty but it's still too cold to wash, nice enough for a day without rugs though :)

IMG_0947.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

photo9.jpg.

photo8.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo12.jpg

Edited by WoofnHoof

Lol he is a cutie that's for sure :) Pers he has a pretty good temperament he is a bit naughty like all foals he bites and strikes and does all those naughty foal things, he is getting better with handling though and of course being the size he is makes it a lot easier to deal with. He loves cuddles and attention so he does try to stay on your good side :)

In all honesty I believe he is one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. I'd never get anything done with him around distracting me with cute, naughty antics!

Your Big'ns are beautiful also :)

OMG I have just seen the cutest tiny pony I have ever seen in my life :love: Isn't he just the antz pantz. I going to have him OK :laugh: OK then I am willing to share, sometimes :laugh:

Keep those pic's coming WoofnHoof, as usual they are just beautiful.

I am sure I would suffocate him with cuddles :rofl: He looks so fluffy and cuddly just like a giant teddy horse :rofl:

He sure is one cute little pony!!

I showed OH the pics and asked if we could get one... he said only if the pony could sleep on the bed with us and the dogs. BAHAHAHA!!!