Litters Due In July 2012

Monteba

Figured I would start one as BB hasnt been around as much lately

ruthjones - Cocker Spaniel due July 4th born July 3rd 3 boys, 2 girls,

Myschafis - Keeshond due July 11th born July 7th 2 boys , 3 girls

ish - GSD Born July 10th - 5 girls and 3 boys (plus 3 that didn't make it)

Poodle Mum - Std Poodles due July 11th

skyehaven - Flat Coated Retrievers due July 23rd born July 20 3 black dogs, 1 yellow dog, 3 black bitches and 1 yellow bitch

Good luck to all :thumbsup:

Edited by Monteba

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I am tentatively stepping into the list for July, expecting baby cockers on or about the 4th of July.

Pic of the expectant mum (Patches) earlier today:

97aa01ef.jpg

I feel a little mean for doing it to her though, poor girl, seems she is out of space already but still has another 3 weeks of cooking to go though!

A lot of nerves after our last time around though.

Anyone going to join me in July?

Ruth

9148cbbf.jpg

Baking almost completed, 2 weeks to go!

Feeling sorry for my girl now, takes her a couple of attempts to stand up!

Doesn't stop her racing around the yard though!

Hoping for more than the one we got last time around!

On a ridiculous thought, I rng the vet to organize an ultrasound or X-ray, I was told they didn't like to do them for dogs until they were 10 weeks pregnant, I couldn't help it, I said if she was still pregnant at 10 weeks then we would have most likely lost her and the puppies!

Note to self, wait for regular vet to have an appointment, don't try and find substitute vet for something non essential lol.

Skyehaven,

At last I get company in here, oh gosh, more than a dozen, I foresee lots of exhausted nights ahead of you!

Ruth

My bitch had an ultra-sound last Friday, vet counted 12 then stopped and said too many to count, she is due 23rd July.

I wonder if he was recounting a few??? Ultrasounds can be tricky when the number get high. Still, sounds like you will have a full birth. :)

My bitch had an ultra-sound last Friday, vet counted 12 then stopped and said too many to count, she is due 23rd July.

I wonder if he was recounting a few??? Ultrasounds can be tricky when the number get high. Still, sounds like you will have a full birth. :)

I dought it, he is always spot on, and breeding is his speciality, he was said 12 plus once before and we had 14.

That has to be one of the coolest xrays I've ever seen.. Anyway..

I'M Baaaaack, just to be the go between while Myschafis is whelping in the next 9ish days, to let you all know what's a happenin :)

*kiki*