Litters Due In July 2012

Monteba

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The funny thing is that a friend thought it odd that they were so different to their mum, so I had to explain about the colour genetics behind them, I even got a private message on Facebook from another friend, asking me, get this, if I was sure she was the mum, I didn't reply, I couldn't think of a reply that didn't imply they were complete idiots lol!

The funny thing is that a friend thought it odd that they were so different to their mum, so I had to explain about the colour genetics behind them, I even got a private message on Facebook from another friend, asking me, get this, if I was sure she was the mum, I didn't reply, I couldn't think of a reply that didn't imply they were complete idiots lol!

:laugh: Maybe the stork got his bundles mixed up! :D

They look lovely Ruth. Glad it all went well.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahahahahaha :D