Litters Due August 2012

Monteba

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well we have 2 weeks until due date and she is HUGE. I will try and get a pic that shows how big she is but it's hard with all her coat, it covers how big she is.

I have noticed that she is starting to slow down a bit lately.

It's getting very exciting!! 11 days at the most to go. Vet and her breeder thinks she will go a few days early. If I can figure out how to post a pic from my phone I will

If we go off our last (and only) litter we have 5 days to go.

Is anyone taking temps ect? Anyones bitches becoming restless? Grooming a lot, separation anxiety, whining a little or anything? I get paranoid and worry everything is a sign she is going too early. (Worry wart).

She came early, four boys and two girls. They all appear viable and have been nursing well. I have one small one I have to give extra attention too, but hopefully we will succeed!!!

Fingers crossed for them all :)

We have whelped! 4 girls & 3 boys. The first was a big breech boy who was delivered in the back seat of the car 10 minutes from the vet. I decided to keep going to the vet and she whelped the rest easily. THANK GOODNESS!!! Count below and individual photos to follow.

2x Black Parti bitch

1x Black bitch with white trim

1x Brindle bitch with white trim

1x Brindle dog with white trim

1x Black dog with white trim

1x Brindle parti

So very happy all was well this time.

post-38278-0-89729300-1344146066_thumb.jpg

We have babbies!!!!!!

She started at 1:30pm so very respectable.

We have 6!!!

3 tri dogs

2 tri bitches

1 sable dog

Weighing from 210 g(7.4 oz) to 285g (10.1 oz) which are decent sized bubs as from everything I have read an average for Sheltie newborns is 5 to 8 oz.