What Is The Best Kennel Disinfectant & Deodorant?

I have used a kennel & stable disinfectant for years but I was wondering what is the difference between using a normal hospital grade disinfectant and using the one that has a "label" on it that says it is for kennels?

It would be much easier and probably the same cost to buy disinfectant from the supermarket........but is it too strong for dogs feet, or is there other problems that I don't know about??

What disinfectant do you use?

I have used a kennel & stable disinfectant for years but I was wondering what is the difference between using a normal hospital grade disinfectant and using the one that has a "label" on it that says it is for kennels?

It would be much easier and probably the same cost to buy disinfectant from the supermarket........but is it too strong for dogs feet, or is there other problems that I don't know about??

What disinfectant do you use?

Delete. Used it in the kennel area, on concrete paving and inside on slate when we had the dogs. Now use it in the stores on the concrete flooring as a regular cleaner and more concentrated to clean up little accidents from customers' pets. Goes a long way and does the job.

Sags

We use a stable/kennel & chlorine .

We have also on occasions used the cheapie stuff & the major difference was the crappy smell & the build up on the floor .

The good stuff doesn't leave it slippery .

We also use a degreaser (bunnings ) every so often to get any build up off as well.We alsi high pressure hose

Delete is great, but it's not cheap. I now use ValuePlus from my local co-op. From memory Delete is about $120 for 5lt and the one Im now using is around $20. Granted, it's not effective against flies etc but I just wanted an all round disinfectant which smells good. For cleaning my runs I use bleach and a high pressure hose. If you rinse well no bleach stays behind. My SBT has sensitive paws and has no problems with bleach residues. For the grooming business I use the ValuePlus stuff.

Edited by Clyde

Looks like I am going to have to try Delete.

Does anyone know where you can buy it in Brisbane (Northside)?

I put the disinfectant in a large spray pack and spray it on, then hose it off.....is that the way to apply Delete?