Evening Primrose Oil

terrace

I`m looking for evening primrose oil in liquid form which is beneficial for Sensitive, Dry, Mature Skin, Eczema, Dermatitis on dogs.

Does anyone know where i could buy the liquid form in Australia please? :)

Not sure where you would get it from...maybe try the health food shops. But why not just get the capsules & break them open.

It`s recommended to only put two drops in the food daily, so buying a lot of capsules would last a long time and go beyond the use by date at that rate.

Actually, i just found Evening Primrose Oil liquid on Ebay in a 125ml bottle for $19.95. Cheers :)

Not sure where you would get it from...maybe try the health food shops. But why not just get the capsules & break them open.

It`s recommended to only put two drops in the food daily, so buying a lot of capsules would last a long time and go beyond the use by date at that rate.

Actually, i just found Evening Primrose Oil liquid on Ebay in a 125ml bottle for $19.95. Cheers :)

How much Evening Primrose in a dose daily? :)

How much Evening Primrose in a dose daily? :)

I've got no idea...sorry I am no help terrace :( I've have never given it. Maybe google it & see what you come up with.