Ankc Nationals 2012

I am desperate for some videos from the Nationals.....Anybody got any :confused: It would be great if someone made a DVD of the finals. So I am hoping that some DOL's will post their video clips here :D Not just the good ones...the ones that had good fun with their dogs as well & happened to video it :thumbsup:

Edited by sheena

I've got a few videos of Em in Off Topic :)

OOOOOO.....I hardly ever go there...can you put them here as well so we can keep them all together :)

ETA... I just had a look in Off Topic & couldn't find it :( I would love to see it.

Edited by sheena

Great runs Westielover & congrats in getting into the finals :thumbsup: Come on guys....where are all the videos....or am I being punished for not being there myself. :cry:

They are great runs aren't they :-)

The Dane and Viszla aren't mine - they belong to a friend of mine - I just did the filming for her so she would have something to keep from the nationals :-)

I have captured more runs from the nationals but I haven't had time to do the editing etc yet - I will load them in the next few days - had to go back to work this week sadly :(

It's called zig and ems excellent adventure or something like that

WOW what a nationals that was, the venue was incredible, so many great runs, had a blast!!

I have some video to post but will have to wait until tomorrow, at the moment we are sitting in the sunshine at erskine park giving the dogs a good run before our flight home tonight. Two of our three dogs were national champions yesterday so we are pretty cheery :laugh:

I've got a few videos of Em in Off Topic :)

OOOOOO.....I hardly ever go there...can you put them here as well so we can keep them all together :)

ETA... I just had a look in Off Topic & couldn't find it :( I would love to see it.

Sorry - been driving! They are in here....can post the vids in this thread when I get home if you like!

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/238398-zig-ems-excellent-adventure/

Have a nice flight home amypie and Trixie :wave::thumbsup:

It's called zig and ems excellent adventure or something like that

WOW what a nationals that was, the venue was incredible, so many great runs, had a blast!!

I have some video to post but will have to wait until tomorrow, at the moment we are sitting in the sunshine at erskine park giving the dogs a good run before our flight home tonight. Two of our three dogs were national champions yesterday so we are pretty cheery :laugh:

:thumbsup::winner: All you guys must be sooooooo tired & probably don't want to look at another agility ring for at least another............. :sleep:

I put my videos in the thread TSD linked to but I'll post some here since it's probably more relevant :laugh:

Yes was good to get home, Trixie came bounding out of her crate at the Perth end, must have slept well!

Cross posted:

Here are some videos, first up, my campervan mate :laugh: Jules (Not a DOLer) and Macs Disco Diva who won Masters Jumping 500 for the second nationals in a row (not bad going) this is her winning run

This is Trixie's Excellent Jumping finals run:

Yep I really really loved running indoors! It was so cool! It was such a shame that Trixie didn't like it (mostly because of the noisiness) so didn't run the way she normally does :( But she was pretty close to normal in that JDX final video thankfully!

The venue just made the nationals experience more special - loved it.

I'll cross post mine also :)

This was a NQ Novice Agility run of Em's - she was very overwhelmed early in the week so I was thrilled with her effort. So much more enthusiasm, she attempted the weaves and didn't sniff the ground at all :thumbsup: Thanks E for filming it :thanks:

Edited by The Spotted Devil