Sick Border Collie Pup

Owey

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My thoughts exactly Haredown Whippets. Even if Owey's tragic story saves one poor family such despair but educates many. I would be wrapped.

I don't know how to organise to get this thread pinned but it deserves to be IMHO.

Edited by BC Crazy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks Oceangirl.

I would also like to introduce 'Henry' to you all. Henry came to us from Bordajoy BC's in Bungendore, Rowan there has been fantastic with us. We had a number of visits to select the right pup and we also had a lot of help from a Dancinbcs. Thanks to you both and of course Henry has been cleared of TNS, CEA and CL through DNA testing of his parents.

I have posted a new post on the Introductions and Welcome Mat thread so just click here to see him. The kids decided on him because he looked a bit like our precious little Bailey. They are overjoyed to have another chance on a little BC pup.

Owey

:whee::happydance2:

Owey, that is just the best news. Henry is such a good looking pup, and you're all going to have lots of fun with him.

Can't tell you how much I admire the way you and your family have come through your tragic experience with you lovely little Bailey, and how happy I am that you got such great help from dancinbcs and the BCC of NSW, and that you have stuck with our lovely breed (not that we're biased or anything. :laugh: , Looking forward to the continuing adventures of Henry!

:whee::happydance2:

Owey, that is just the best news. Henry is such a good looking pup, and you're all going to have lots of fun with him.

Can't tell you how much I admire the way you and your family have come through your tragic experience with you lovely little Bailey, and how happy I am that you got such great help from dancinbcs and the BCC of NSW, and that you have stuck with our lovely breed (not that we're biased or anything. :laugh: , Looking forward to the continuing adventures of Henry!

That's a +1 from me as well...I couldn't agree more with you Tassie. Not only was Owey & his family willing to have another crack at a beautiful Border Collie puppy, I'm not very bias either :p after poor little Bailey

:( but they were also willing to take some advice on board from very knowledgeable/helpful people. Am also looking forward to following Henry's progress & hope the lead training is going better than with my 2.

All Sonny wanted to do was throw himself on the ground & have a Tanti & Miss Stella only had reverse gear for the first week or so :laugh:

Good luck with beautiful Henry Owey & enjoy every minute :)

Edited by BC Crazy

Thrilled for you Owey and your family.. So glad you stayed with a BC, but be warned, they are like choccolates, hard to stop at one!!

Yes, I think if there was any other pups looking for a family at the time we picked up Henry, my wife would have done so for sure!!!

Thanks Oceangirl.

I would also like to introduce 'Henry' to you all. Henry came to us from Bordajoy BC's in Bungendore, Rowan there has been fantastic with us. We had a number of visits to select the right pup and we also had a lot of help from a Dancinbcs. Thanks to you both and of course Henry has been cleared of TNS, CEA and CL through DNA testing of his parents.

I have posted a new post on the Introductions and Welcome Mat thread so just click here to see him. The kids decided on him because he looked a bit like our precious little Bailey. They are overjoyed to have another chance on a little BC pup.

Owey

Such wonderful news that Henry is home with you. Now you know what the difference is in dealing with a reputable breeder. I know Henry will bring great joy to your family for many years and don't forget help with training, etc is only as far away as a phone call, email or message on DOL. Do keep in touch with Rowan as he will be very keen to know how his first litter of puppies grow.