Heads Up On Dog Theives

BC Crazy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There were dogs being stolen in my area (central NSW area) a while back, it seems they've moved up north now. It worries me with such a transient violence that they're going to recruit many new people from the next generation. There needs to be a dog fighting task force!

Yep the authorities need to get in the inner circle of this group if that's what is going on, such as they busted that group over in Europe not so long ago, it had taken a couple years for him to build trust up and had to endure horrific scenes of animal cruelty but at lest one circle was shut down, Someone with some stones needs to just do it.

I truely hope something can be done to catch these low lives. They are very sneaky & always on the move. Someone must know something about they how they "roll".

Wastes of oxygen that they are, they should be held accountable for their deplorable actions. Maybe save some poor innocent soles in the process.

Edited by BC Crazy

It gets worse :mad

Not only did Tank die, but a few Staffords have been stolen around the Maitland area, one of which was dumped on the side of the road, the bastards had ground his teeth down. The ONLY reason to do this is so that their own pit dogs don't get hurt when the bait dog tries to defend itself. They take away its chance of survival :(

I have chains and locks on all my runs, gates etc, there are 2 gates to get in or out. I'm hoping that's enough. Word on the street is that it's not just the one bloke in his van with cages on teh flat top - they come in numbers now.

We are letting anybody and everybody know. This has to be stopped.

I hadn't heard about the teeth. :eek: That's awful!

I had a client who used to be heavily involved in dog fights as a youth. Not nice to listen to. :mad

Disarming a dogs only natural defenses and still considering a dogfight? Should be called The slaughter of an innocent loved family dog.

And those degenerates who witness these heinous scenes then go home, eat, sleep sound at night and assimilate with the rest of society, is disturbingly frightening and beyond comprehension. I can't even imagine what else they're desensitised to.

Brings tears to my eyes and blackens morale.

Very hard to look at images of the innocent victims, photographs taken in happier circumstances. I wish all victims recieve justice soon before another has to die.

Disarming a dogs only natural defenses and still considering a dogfight? Should be called The slaughter of an innocent loved family dog.

And those degenerates who witness these heinous scenes then go home, eat, sleep sound at night and assimilate with the rest of society, is disturbingly frightening and beyond comprehension. I can't even imagine what else they're desensitised to.

Brings tears to my eyes and blackens morale.

Very hard to look at images of the innocent victims, photographs taken in happier circumstances. I wish all victims receive justice soon before another has to die.

Totally agree with you 100% ChloeEastwood. Very well said.

Edited by BC Crazy

My thoughts and prayers are with all who live in the regions affected in NSW. It's such a horrible thing :cry::mad. I fear I can't say too much because what I want to say about these scum bags would result in a scolding from Troy.

I found this My link on Facebook which has some more ideas. I know that on a previous DOL thread DOLers managed to come up with some good idea's including keeping your dogs indoors when unable to supervise them, removing visible signs of a dog being on property from your yards etc.

not the first time unfortunately.

eta - I didn't notice it was ALL dogs icon_smile_mad.gif that is obviously more than someone trying to get their dog back without having to pay a fee

Edited by Cat

Just horrible and cruel :( I really feel for the dogs and their families, I can't imagine the families will ever be consoled.

From the number of dogs being taken, there seems to be a lot of fights being organised...how has nothing been done? A spouse or neighbour must have suspicions somewhere, surely. I'm just so sad and in disbelief that these things are happening.

This whole horrid thing is going from bad to worse :( OH has installed another lock on our only access gate to our backyard. I understand it wont stop the b@#tards

if they really want my 2 beautiful guys they will just take them :( But hopefully it may deter them.

My heart goes out to anyone who has had their beloved dog stolen. I doubt you'd ever totally recover. I know I wouldn't.

I am not on face book, so they have now hit the local pound now have they. Not enough to choose from in OUR BACKYARDS :eek:

this is all just so very tragic. Somehow they have to be stopped :mad:(

Edited by BC Crazy

there are of the thefts - i posted one on Page 1 and there are more on the Herald site and other local paper sites. have yet to see one on the pound theft though

Edited by Cat