Litters Due September 2012

Monteba

Sorry to hear that Lilli :(

Yes bit of a bummer. But nevermind, we'll try again ... clearly I'm not done with :banghead:

:D

We had an ultrasound this morning and are confirmed pregnant. [/b]She's been very picky with her food, and has actually lost about a kilo, so we are going to have to be a bit more creative with her... hopefully she'll start eating normally again soon.

Yay how excitement! :whee:

And your first litter also, well done :)

Sorry to hear Lilli, I know how it can be trust me, congrats Golden Wei

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I can safely say that Clarelly Ring A Ring A Rosie aka Rosie is preggers to CH. Portcon Mukintundunrup aka Kinta. They will be black and tan and ruby.

X-ray soon as I missed the 3-4 week feel.

Due on 7th of July.

Looking quite fat so hoping for at least 4.

Very excited.

I can safely say that Clarelly Ring A Ring A Rosie aka Rosie is preggers to CH. Portcon Mukintundunrup aka Kinta. They will be black and tan and ruby.

X-ray soon as I missed the 3-4 week feel.

Due on 7th of July.

Looking quite fat so hoping for at least 4.

Very excited.

Clearly you are VERY excited BB. 7th of July?????? :laugh:

Fingers crossed for you Gretal for a nice healthy litter of cavs. Our girl has become quiet picky and only wants chicken necks and raw food now or whatever's on our plates LOL. Not long to go now. Everything preped and ready :)

I didn't want to post in here until I had ultrasounded the girls as it had put the mocker on me so many other times before but I am thrilled to announce that

Niina (Ch Sibermoon Niina) is in whelp to Dolce (Ch Armahani Crystal Caibmat)puppies due 21st September

and

Aurora-Rose (Ch Articmal Dynamic Fortune)has been successfully mated to Magnus (Gr Ch Theldaroy Green with NV(AI) and is due on the 23rd September

Both litters are Finnish Lapphunds :D

Yay BB and Gretal for your impending litters :thumbsup: