Litters Due September 2012

Monteba

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what does everyone think? She has put on 7 kilos in the last 4 weeks... she did lose a kilo in the first 4 weeks though.

post-13051-0-19187100-1346758835_thumb.jpg

post-13051-0-47139100-1346758901_thumb.jpg

Morning sickness.

Lol - yes, I realise it was morning sickness, but she has also been very picky.... I mean't how many do you think she will have. She has completely refused dry food from about week 2. I put her on vets all natural which she was fine with for 3 weeks, but started refusing that as well, the last few weeks have been a battle to get her to eat enough.

OK - we have had lift off!!

We have 4 tan and white pups, 3 girls and 1 boy. She had 6 but we lost 2 - a boy and a girl :(

Babies all big and strong and feeding well.... Mum being really good :)

Congratulations on your four babies. Sleep forever sweet darling babies who didn't make it. I bet Mumma is pleased. :)

Alice has just over a week to go and is looking huge. She weighed in 7kgs heavier then her last vet visit prior to pregnancy and is heavier (and bigger) than she was for her first litter last year. She's a lot happier and more content this time.

She also seems to have her mind made up that the whelping box is not needed this time, as she will be whelping her babies either on my bed or behind the recliner. Goodluck with that Alice!

Alice has just over a week to go and is looking huge. She weighed in 7kgs heavier then her last vet visit prior to pregnancy and is heavier (and bigger) than she was for her first litter last year. She's a lot happier and more content this time.

She also seems to have her mind made up that the whelping box is not needed this time, as she will be whelping her babies either on my bed or behind the recliner. Goodluck with that Alice!

How many babies did she have last time Parkeyre? Willow has also put on 7 kilos but to me she doesn't seem overly big, I don't have anything to compare her to though as it's our first litter. She is quite wide in the ribs so she may be carrying them high.

How many babies did she have last time Parkeyre? Willow has also put on 7 kilos but to me she doesn't seem overly big, I don't have anything to compare her to though as it's our first litter. She is quite wide in the ribs so she may be carrying them high.

She had 5 boys and 7 girls.

Two of each were still born, and then one girl died at a couple of days of age.

Wow, if she had 12 last time and she's bigger now.... yikes....

I know. eek1.gif Her mumma was known for big litters

Both pregnancies have been by frozen AI too, which may or may not make a difference?

Her first one she was three days early so I'm expecting a similar pattern again with whelping dates.

Hopefully this time we have better luck with the survival rate as that was very sad. :( It's never nice burying babies.

ETA:

Posted 30 September 2011 - 08:30 PM

My girl has gone from 26.98kg to 30.0kg in 56 days!!

This time Alice has gone from 26kg to 33kgs in 53 days!

Edited by Parkeyre

Am I reading that right... an extra 4kg???? Maybe she just has more fluid then last time.... if not.... :eek:

On average; Alice gained 55.3gm of weight per day of pregnancy 1. She was two years old.

On average; Alice is gaining 128gm of weight per day of pregnancy 2. She is three years old.

Maybe the girls keep getting bigger each litter?

ETA:

This time around I have been supplementing Alice with K9 showstopper earlier in the pregnancy and then Puppy Gold after ultrasound.

Edited by Parkeyre

Am I reading that right... an extra 4kg???? Maybe she just has more fluid then last time.... if not.... :eek:

On average; Alice gained 55.3gm of weight per day of pregnancy 1. She was two years old.

On average; Alice is gaining 128gm of weight per day of pregnancy 2. She is three years old.

ETA:

This time around I have been supplementing Alice with K9 showstopper earlier in the pregnancy and then Puppy Gold after ultrasound.

Surgical Frozen???

Awesome results :)

Hi Parkeyre, Congrats on your upcoming litter ( hoping that I am still on your waiting list :thumbsup: ) I have Jack litters due in October and I am interested in what people supplement their bitches to achieve the best result. I have had heartbreak with my last few litters so I have trying to do everything in my power to prevent puppy loss. Cheers Sharon

ETA:

Surgical Frozen???

Awesome results :)

Yes, both by Surgical Insemination. :)

Thanks. :) Cannot wait until Friday morning for the xrays. :)