Litters Due September 2012

Monteba

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 in total.

2 born dead, think it was just a little to long in there for them. Tried to revive with no success. A black and tan dog and a ruby dog.

Final count

1 black and tan girl

1 ruby girl

3 ruby dogs

2 black and tan bitches

BBJ logged in as mum as I can't post in breeders.

Congratulations on the litter sorry about the two you lost

so is that 4 girls and 3 boys

Wow that is a big litter BB/BBJ! Sorry you lost a couple. Congrats to everyone who has had their pups :D SF I didn't realise Niina wasn't in whelp. That must be disappointing for you :( Jersey is not looking overly tubby but has gained a lot of weight. She tried to jump on my lap yesterday and didn't make it. She seemed rather surprised about that cause she is usually very nimble. Poor sausage is lying about looking not so happy with the world and not doing very much at all now.

Wow that is a big litter BB/BBJ! Sorry you lost a couple. Congrats to everyone who has had their pups :D SF I didn't realise Niina wasn't in whelp. That must be disappointing for you :( Jersey is not looking overly tubby but has gained a lot of weight. She tried to jump on my lap yesterday and didn't make it. She seemed rather surprised about that cause she is usually very nimble. Poor sausage is lying about looking not so happy with the world and not doing very much at all now.

Rosie was huge in the belly and I thought she had six. But when a couple where so small half way through I knew there would be more but I did not think 9 :eek: :eek:

Smallest 85 grms then 105.

Its going to be a struggle but at the moment they are all strong.

Congrats BB/BBJ - Wow 9 babies for a cav!!! Sorry about the two that didn't make it :(

Looks like miss Willow is next.... thought she was going to go last night, had some digging when I let her out, but she calmed down soon after. Went to bed, she was breathing quite heavily but not panting... she settled down again fairly quickly. She's pretty calm this morning, ate most of her breakfast. Pups are still very active.... she does have milk in her top nipples though, which are soooo small.

So what does everyone think? She has put on 7 kilos in the last 4 weeks... she did lose a kilo in the first 4 weeks though.

post-13051-0-19187100-1346758835_thumb.jpg

post-13051-0-47139100-1346758901_thumb.jpg

I'm guessing eight. Five boys and three girls. :)

7 babies born, from 10:30pm last night until 8:30am ish this morning. 5 boys 2 girls. Mix of long and short.

Congratulations GoldenWei and Willow!

But she's a girl short. ;) Jokes.

I think we're next. Alice is nesting EVERYWHERE.

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone with healthy pups and mums!! I have a litter of Flatcoated Retievers due 28th Sept, Maiden bitch AIed to a Swedish Imp, very excited about this litter as I think we are going to get some really nice pups! 3 weeks to go and she is rounding up nicely and just glowing! :thumbsup:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations to everyone with healthy pups and mums!! I have a litter of Flatcoated Retievers due 28th Sept, Maiden bitch AIed to a Swedish Imp, very excited about this litter as I think we are going to get some really nice pups! 3 weeks to go and she is rounding up nicely and just glowing! :thumbsup:

Congratulations Hawksdale. :)

Well the T & W Tribe have doubled their weight - they are 1 week old tomorrow - Gosh doesn't time fly!!

20120910_191922.jpg

Don't you love fat bellies :D

20120908_145519-1.jpg

Ellie - Mum - watching television. The pups had been to the vets for their dew claws and were taken in the bucket so

Ellie must have liked the fact that the smell was there. :laugh:

20120909_215907.jpg