''30 Of The Greatest Movie Dogs''

Just for fun, I found this cute article on a website I look at and thought it'd be fun to share here. Was definitely a good 'trip down memory lane'. There are some dogs I am surprised made it/ others who do seem rather obvious choices.

My link

They spelt Dalmatian wrong! :) haha but that is a very cute list.

Just for fun, I found this cute article on a website I look at and thought it'd be fun to share here. Was definitely a good 'trip down memory lane'. There are some dogs I am surprised made it/ others who do seem rather obvious choices.

My link

They spelt Dalmatian wrong! :) haha but that is a very cute list.

I just assume that most people will spell it wrong now :laugh: . If I do a google search, or look on Ebay for dally related items, I always spell it right, and wrong. Usually get more hits spelt wrong. I bought a BEAUTIFUL cross stitch the other day, it is titled "Dalmation" sigh. lol.

Not a very 'international' list.

I would add Belle (from Belle et Sebastien) and Rex (Inspector Rex).

I was going to say the same thing!

I grew up with the Belle and Sebastien cartoon, my mum was dead set on getting a Pyr before she realised how big they are :laugh:

Where is Hatchi and the dogs from 8 Below or White Fang, that was one of my all time favorite movies.

They also forgot: Balto, Cats and Dogs, Beverly Hills Chihuahua (Delgado :love: ), Hotel For Dogs, All Dogs Go To Heaven, Legally Blonde- the Chihuahua :)

Yep Balto is one of my favs, but i was also slightly upset they forgot Fly and Rex from Babe :laugh: LOVE that movie!

Red dog and Hachiko should have been included in the list.

Haha just found out the name of the movie that scared me as a kid, The Sandlot. All I can remember from it was the dog, scared the crap out of me. :laugh:

edited because i can't spell

Edited by Ronda