Dear Dog Owner At The Park

Guest Willow

Guest Willow

Dear lady at the park. That picture on the big sign at the entrance gate to the children's playground? The one with the dog with a big line through it and "No Dogs" written underneath?....that applies to you!!!

See the sign in the main park that says "All dogs must be on leash"?....yeah?? well it means you actually have to hold the other end of the leash!!!

Where is eye rolly man when you need him?

One day, I will have the courage to go up to someone like this and apologise to them, on behalf of all teachers for our education system failing them. That with all the money spent we didn't manage to teach them to read and interpret signs. I will then hand them the phone number to an adult literacy course... (no courage to do this of course...)

Guest _MADCAT_

One day, I will have the courage to go up to someone like this and apologise to them, on behalf of all teachers for our education system failing them. That with all the money spent we didn't manage to teach them to read and interpret signs. I will then hand them the phone number to an adult literacy course... (no courage to do this of course...)

Sadly, I'm the sort of person to go up to someone and have a go at them if they're in the wrong..

Its not the same but I had a Twin Turbo Toyota Supra which in total I spent pretty much $35,000 on it (including buying price) and I was parked in a car park waiting for my mum at the Dr and some ladies kid kicked his door open into my car, which I was upset with but said to the mother "Excuse me, your child just kicked his door into my car" (small dent, wasnt too bad)

Which she decided to respond with "So? I was PARKED IN THE LINES" .... yeah... I waited for the kid to go inside and I saw red and started yelling at her, driving her POS wagon with no care for someone who pretty much spent a house deposit on their car... I know I shouldn't have yelled, but after spending so much on several cars and having people totally disrespect them you eventually have no patience for idiots...

(keeping in mind I'm female, only 24 and weigh 58kg haha)

People don't really say much when I rock up and let out my 61kg bullmastiff (who wouldn't even hurt a fly...well he might accidently sit on it)

but the amount of people who bring their untrained MUTTS to the dog park shits me, the amounts of times I've had to leave because some douche has their untrained psycho mutt off lead and decides to dominate my boy who then turns around and lets him know its NOT on.. which isn't fun pulling away a 61kg dog, thankfully he listens to me quite well... I guess which is the main reason I refuse to goto dog parks anymore..

/end rant. sorry haha

Yep... know what that's like, we shortcut through a park when going to the shops that's clearly marked "Dog's Must Be on Leads" yet still walk through this park and have to contend with an over excited Dobe being accosted by SWF's off lead and out of control, in the children's playground area (which although not signed is council law). Very Annoying when you abide by the rules and regs yourself.