"eric" My Soulmate

Eric

"ERIC" 'NIACHI SIR SCORPIO' 13THJULY O2 - 19TH JUNE 12

Half of me passed away with my Eric's passing, but I have many memories of all his Great Achievements that he & his buddy & Best Mate right to the very end "RAB" undertook with me. Eric was so Well Known and Loved by many he will be Greatly Missed by his Hundreds of Friends. He is at home in the Memorial Garden here with me and his little mates who were waiting to help him continue his loving work at Rainbow Bridge along with "Gunny" until I can join them. ScorpioLodge will miss him greatly and there will be a big hole left by his passing, but he will never be forgotten and my 1 blessing was he did not suffer & in no pain active to the end.

REST IN PEACE MY FAMOUS TIRELESS COMMUNITY WORKER & AMBASSADOR, A TRUE CHAMPION OF WHAT A GERMAN SHEPHERD SHOULD BE

I am sorry for your loss.Run free Eric. Continue to be the ambassador over the bridge as well.

• 2 weeks later...

"ERIC" 'NIACHI SIR SCORPIO' 13THJULY O2 - 19TH JUNE 12

Half of me passed away with my Eric's passing, but I have many memories of all his Great Achievements that he & his buddy & Best Mate right to the very end "RAB" undertook with me. Eric was so Well Known and Loved by many he will be Greatly Missed by his Hundreds of Friends. He is at home in the Memorial Garden here with me and his little mates who were waiting to help him continue his loving work at Rainbow Bridge along with "Gunny" until I can join them. ScorpioLodge will miss him greatly and there will be a big hole left by his passing, but he will never be forgotten and my 1 blessing was he did not suffer & in no pain active to the end.

REST IN PEACE MY FAMOUS TIRELESS COMMUNITY WORKER & AMBASSADOR, A TRUE CHAMPION OF WHAT A GERMAN SHEPHERD SHOULD BE

"ERIC" will be with us every where we go now, as I am having his Murial put on the bonnet of the car, so he won't miss out on any thing the shows shopping etc.

Thank you all for your thoughts of saddness on our tragic loss.

He will be filling the hearts with love over the bridge as he spread his love here. Miss you daily my best mate and Soul buddy as does your best mate & buddy "RAB". Till we meet again bye for now Eric from mum.xxxxxxxxxx