2 Dogs Need Homes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok mum has fallen totally in love with her and will be giving her a home, so we're about to become a puggy family :laugh: I have spoken to her breeder as well today and she's happy with the situation as long as she's looked after (oh will be totally spoiled, mum cant wait to buy her a string of pearls and whatever she chooses) and we send regular puggy updates. Fastest adoption ever :laugh: now who wants a labrador!

ok mum has fallen totally in love with her and will be giving her a home, so we're about to become a puggy family :laugh: I have spoken to her breeder as well today and she's happy with the situation as long as she's looked after (oh will be totally spoiled, mum cant wait to buy her a string of pearls and whatever she chooses) and we send regular puggy updates. Fastest adoption ever :laugh: now who wants a labrador!

Great news!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Guest Clover

OMG i usaully dont like Pugs but she is soooo cute. Hey Nek i inboxed you on Facebook about a DDB x ;). Well i hope it was you :laugh:.

ben3.jpg

This is Ben, currently in foster care! Lovely boy about 7 years old, had a nose to tail vet check, heartworm test clear and fully vetworked. Any takers :D he's an absolute sweetheart!

ok we have foster for the lab he's arriving wednesday ... can someone remind me how I turned into a dog rescue? O_o

I think it all started with the ferrets..... :laugh:

Love all three of them!!! I wish I had a bigger place but we are beyond capacity!

The pug is actually from a breeder in Geelong, we have spoken to her about rehoming little precious to mum and she's happy with it.

Labrador is currently being fostered very generously by a registered lab breeder in Geelong and he's having a BLAST! 12 other labradors to play with, mud, paddocks, this dog is in serious heaven here! I'm going to feel bad rehoming him lol

Malinois is still here, she's been seen by a working Mal breeder and we think someone has done a serious once over on her physically as she's so suppressed when it comes to play. Shame because he has working homes ready for a good dog, but we shall see what Miss Scooby will decide to do.