2 Dogs Need Homes

OK Does anyone in Vic have space for a ~6yo male labrador, fully vet worked, has until the end of the week with the family. Conversely is there anyone around Geelong/Werribee/Bellarine Peninsula who can foster him, I will pay for food and train him until I find him a home.

My friend is going to foster an 11yo female pug (speyed) we are going to get her rotten teeth taken out, full dental then find her a home. If you know of someone who would like a golden oldie in about a months time just PM me

You can PM me for either of these dogs, the lab is a bit urgent in at least finding temp foster. He's a great dog, no aggression etc at all

Edited by Nekhbet

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ever get stuck with Malinois, working type Shepherds or high drive rotties, remember to contact The guard dog training centre in blacktown sydney, they sometimes take dogs on for training and also sniffer dog centres look through shelters for young dogs with good noses as well.

thanks for the suggestion but I would never send a dog to GDTC.

She doesnt have enough drive to be a full blown working dog unfortunately but enough to need a bit more then average attention. We'll see who bites when I get my petrescue account sorted.

GDTC - no not good at all, I wouldnt send a stuffed one to them. The Malinois is in my care getting a lot of attention and a family home life, there is no consideration of putting her to sleep unless she has a terminal condition that wipes out her quality of life or she shows massive temperament flaws that make her a danger to society. I expect Malinois foster care to take a while, not in any hurry :D She's being trained too, not warehoused to increase her chances of finding a suitable home and retaining it. She's a fabulous dog I'm just super picky too, she's already been in the pound runs for a month I would never send her somewhere similar to that again ... concrete runs, just taken out for training etc as she showed extremely depressed behavior under those conditions.

OMG just met the puggy wuggy ... dear god she's ADORABLE

Edited by Nekhbet

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

Skooby is in the run, my 3 are out being dags. She's in love with my male, not too keen on making friends with the bitches, tolerates them but that's as far as it runs with her. Male dog or no other dog household looks like ... oh wow a Malinois being an absolute bitch, that came as a total surprise :rofl:

Edited by Nekhbet

[Hello I can either adopt or foster your pug I am a vet nurse who runs Melbourne pet ambulance I have a pug and love the breed wonderful forever home assured you can call me on 0413599321 any time regards Julie

quote name=Nekhbet' timestamp='1341822194' post='5891927]

OK Does anyone in Vic have space for a ~6yo male labrador, fully vet worked, has until the end of the week with the family. Conversely is there anyone around Geelong/Werribee/Bellarine Peninsula who can foster him, I will pay for food and train him until I find him a home.

My friend is going to foster an 11yo female pug (speyed) we are going to get her rotten teeth taken out, full dental then find her a home. If you know of someone who would like a golden oldie in about a months time just PM me

You can PM me for either of these dogs, the lab is a bit urgent in at least finding temp foster. He's a great dog, no aggression etc at all

The pug has foster care and is currently undergoing medicals to make sure she's OK. No heart murmur, a few teeth to pull (should I say slide out they're green!) and we have to check out one rear cruciate. It was partially torn a few years ago and never looked at again so she cannot go to a home where she cannot be managed by the owners and there is another dog there to bump her around or land on her.

We are still deciding with the pug but photos to follow from dog school tomorrow, it's going to be a group gathering of all my rescue dogs O_o ...