Experimenting

tlc

Hi guys, after the other thread on presets, I went in search of some freebies and DL some and had a play, I thought it might be hard to install them but it was really easy, some of them I didn't even notice a change in the photo but others I think look ok. I'd love some feed back if anyone has the time.

8f3c2171.jpg

1112ec7d.jpg

0361155b.jpg

54423d81.jpg

ae4ed247.jpg

Thanks, Ive never really done any landscapey type of shots, but I am finding myself seeing things Id like to shoot and when I seen this derelict house I just had to stop and take some shots.

Thanks for the feedback, Number 2 is my favourite as well.

I have a problem with my editing, as you can see with the last 3, slightly different crops but exactly the same photo, and I cannot decide which one I like. I do it all the time. I need to just make a decision and stick to it.

But I guess for the purpose of this excercise I am having a play with different editing styles its ok. Its amazing how you can edit one photo and this the same style might suit something else and when you do it you think :eek: thats awful! :laugh:

Thanks Guys, totally different for me to what I usually take pictures of, I would have loved number two more If I could have been back further but there was a fence in the way and the grass was super long. :laugh: