Missing Papillon- Goodna, Qld

Hi Guys,

DOLer Prydenjoy's gorgeous Papillon Angeline has been missing from her Goodna, QLD home since early this morning. Angeline is microchipped, friendly and likely to go to anyone offering a pat. Jeanne and her daughter are understandably worried and want to get their loved family member home safe and soon.

If anyone catches sight of her, please contact Jeanne on ‎0431 254 544.

An event has been created on Facebook My link

Posting this in General as it gets more traffic.

post-33801-0-83280300-1342331066_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brennan's Mum

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest donatella

The thing with cute small dogs is if found by people who don't know the rules they just want to keep them! I truly hope this isn't the case here and have all my fingers and toes crossed for this gorgeous little one!

Guest lavendergirl

The other thing with the cute littlies is that it is so easy to just pick them up and steal them from the yard - that is why mine is hidden out the back. Hope this gorgeous little guy is back home soon.

Hoping today is the day... Are the circumstances sus or an accidental escape? When Tonka escaped from my friend's place (being a little mountain goat) he just went around to the front door to wait to get let in again (three hours later when my friend came home).

She escaped with another of Jeanne's Papillon's, but whereas Berri returned home, Angeline didn't. Still missing as of this morning :(

Hope this little one is found....ummm not an easy question...but I remember Berri was preggers at one stage, is this girl also entire?

I have no idea to be honest so can't answer that- sorry.

Edited by Brennan's Mum

Hope this little one is found....ummm not an easy question...but I remember Berri was preggers at one stage, is this girl also entire?

I have no idea to be honest so can't answer that- sorry.

As far as I know both girls were being shown.. Crossing fingers for a safe return..

Hi all (thank you Brennan's Mum for helping me recover my password for DOL!).

Still no sign of Angeline.

Berri found a way to escape, Angeline followed him. She would have stayed with Berri, I'm sure, the fact that he returned and she did not leads me to believe someone has taken her into their home. She hasn't escaped before, so it is possible (although less likely) that she has just become lost.

She came into season about 3 months ago. I've put on the flyers etc that she is desexed and microchipped, I'm hoping that will deter anyone who has taken her with ill intentions :(

I've just dropped about 80 flyers into mail boxes and will cover the rest of the neighborhood tomorrow. Hoping someone will have some information on where she is. My heart sunk when the people down the road said that their neighbor's toy poodle went missing 4 months ago and was never returned :(

I'm so worried, as is my daughter who sobbed all last night saying how much she misses Angeline. As the hours go by I just become more and more worried :(

Please share her facebook page, if word gets out enough hopefully it will bring her home!

Guest Willow

I hope she comes home soon. If you get the chance, stick some flyers up on lamposts etc....I know of a lady near me whose Chi went missing, and the elderly couple who took her in spotted the flyer near their home and returned her immediately.