Cooma Kennel & Obedience Club

Hi all,

after much confusion by DogsNSW they have FINALLY granted us days for 3 shows.

October 5,6,7 Friday, saturday and Sunday.

Judges are John Burgess, Geoff Kill, Rena Henderson. A big thank you to these judges who accepted at such short notice.

The show will be at the Cooma showground.

There is camping available.

As we get things organised we will post more details.

There will be both conformation and obedience.

Hope lots of people will be able to enter.

Thanks for posting this. I have a booking with Snowtels, that I booked last year. I booked it for the Obedience weekend, and then on seeing on the Show Guide that the Show date was different, changed the booking. Now I will have to change the booking again for the new show dates! :cry:

So I have to ask are is this weekend going to be Cooma Kennel & Obedience Clubs permanent dates or are the only for this year?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

Due to unforeseen delays, the Schedule of the 'COOMA & DISTRICTS KENNEL & OBEDIENCE CLUB Inc.' Championship Shows wont be published in the 'Dogs NSW Gazette'. To help the club promote their 3 day Championship Show please share the attached Schedule with all your Conformation & Trialing dog friends.

Please also note that the show has been moved forward to the 5th, 6th & 7th of October 2012. This is after the closing of the Ski Season so there will be plenty of accommodation available for the long distant traveler.

Cheers & hope to see you there!