Sighthound People Is This A Sloughi?

I don't like sighthounds. (no offence sighthound peeps, just not my type of dog) Just wanted to know what this gorgeous creature was

thank dog for that

+1

Yes, one must be grateful for small mercies.

Please be sensible and cool headed here.I am aware of the 'Ned' thread that has been very active this evening and it clearly has shown me that the protagonist may not completely be coping as well as the next person.In this thread, she has just asked if this was a Sloughi . . .the answer is no.Ongoing sarcasm and jibes at her will only fuel the fire and place other dogs at risk of ending up in the same position as Ned . . .if you can hear what I am saying.Please let this one go . . . .He is not a Sloughi and is in excellent hands at the shelter.As a sighthound lover, I wish him all the best.

LOL its like people who adopt rescue moggies and then decide they must be a purebred... Any black cat must be a Bombay, any blue cat must be a Russian Blue... We had someone bring in their 'Korat' the other day which I was very excited to see, but when I asked them about it they got it from the RSPCA (where it was listed as a DSH).