Is There Any Things Said About Your Breed...

Baileys mum

Lock Jaw

and that both my dogs are those dangerous dogs that kill people *sigh*

How sad... they only kill knees. :laugh:

:bolt:

atlas did break mums arm and almost snapped her hip...

He stopped walking in front of her and she kept going, then he had lots of fun trying to play while she was on the ground in pain :o :laugh:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he is a standard poodle.. (a gianttttt poodle). No, he isnt born with his face and feet clipped, I do that!

Amazing the amount of people that think poodles are born with no hair on face/feet!

No mine is not friendly with other dogs.

No seriously she is not friendly - she needs some space.

No honestly I know she's cute but she really doesn't want your dog to...

Well I did warn you.

(This is my poodle x. She looks friendly. When it comes to other dogs, she is not. They just never, ever believe me.)

Yep, he is a standard poodle.. (a gianttttt poodle). No, he isnt born with his face and feet clipped, I do that!

Amazing the amount of people that think poodles are born with no hair on face/feet!

So true!

Or you get 'I have a labradoodle/groodle/whatever oodle so he doesn't have the smooth face' - again because they think poodles don't grow hair on their faces.

No, keeping Border Collies in active pet homes is not 'cruel'. No, a farm is not the only place where a Border can live a happy life.

Perpetuated every year by Dr Harry at Sydney Royal. Usually during the flyball break when he is surrounded by happy balanced suburban borders :rofl:

Oh and in general....

You do NOT make a lot of money from breeding dogs.

And there is nothing wrong with being lucky enough to make money from s litter when every thing goes right.

Greyhound: No she does not wear the muzzle because she is aggressive. Yes I feed her an ample amount of food. No she is not a large whippet. No she does not need to run all the time and be exercised.

Yes, beagles can be let off leash and they can be trained (same goes for Siberian Huskies.) :) And no, it's not cute or funny that your beagle is grossly obese :mad You CAN control what he eats - just stop feeding him so much!

Edited by huski

You tell people you have Malinois ... there are 3 options

1) they nod cross eyed pretending to know what they are with an unconvincing 'ohhh those'

2) they think I own Malamutes

3) they have not an idea even when I say Belgian shepherd, short hair. Then we proceed to the 'you know on the American police shows those funny tan dogs that look like german shepherd crosses? Those' then you see the light bulb.

Saying that I cannot complain that they are unpopular. Rather that then more ending up in rescue.

I had a discussion with a former sheltie breeder in the park. Apparently shelties only come in sable. The tri I owned is a BC cross and the fact that he is a show champion means nothing because he knows his shelties. My merles are commonly called old dogs and I need to watch the blue eyed one as it is a sign of an unstable temperament. Oh and the most common miniature Lassie or even worse a baby Collie, get that all the time

To all the greyhound peeps.. Please excuse my ignorance, I have always wondered why greyhounds wear muzzles when they are being walked? Can anyone give a brief explanation please?

Guest donatella

To all the greyhound peeps.. Please excuse my ignorance, I have always wondered why greyhounds wear muzzles when they are being walked? Can anyone give a brief explanation please?

So they don't lick everyone to death :p