Any News On Ned Please?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We worked with him a few times and he was always well behaved, however at times you got the feeling that he was in a polite way, controlling what was going on.

This is very typical of a Gordon, they are very smart, but can be stubborn and manipulative, they will put one over you if they can :laugh: I bet he's very talkative too :)

I am so glad someone is willing to give him a chance, a massive thank you to all those who worked so hard to rescue him.

Was about to say the same thing - typical setter :laugh:

i am very glad to read the update on Ned... i hope that his future is bright.

Guest lavendergirl

Hopefully Emma will let us know of some practical ways we can help Ned :) Fingers crossed his assessments go well :crossfingers:

Hi All,

Ned settled in very well for his first night at the kennels! I will head down there today to see him and talk him for a small walk.

Thankyou to everyone who has offered to donate some money, the easiest way would be direct to our rescue's account.

Our rescue bank details are below.

Wagga Animal Rescue Inc Fundraising and Donations

BSB 112-879

A/c 437-246-581

Please PM your address and an amount if you would like a reciept for tax purposes.

We may have some leads to a breeder so wil ring around today.

Thanks

:)

We worked with him a few times and he was always well behaved, however at times you got the feeling that he was in a polite way, controlling what was going on. Overall during the couple of hours we were there he was calm and well-behaved.

Are you sure Ned isn't a mutated giant tibbie with attitude? :)

Thank goodness he's safe now.

How is Ned today, efowler?

I'm curious to know if his apparent anxiety problems are manifesting at the kennels.

Hi Sheridan,

Ned is fine today, no anxiety at all yet.

Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks

Guest english.ivy

I have been following Ned since he was in the pound and just read the closed thread :eek: No idea how he ended up being saved but phew!

So so so glad Ned is now in safe hands. Will do my best to transfer a small amount for his care :) Anything for a sweet old boy.

Ned doing very well today. We have had some adoptin enquiries through the GS club so will keep everyone posted throughout his assessments.

Thanks

Thats fantastic news! great work efowler!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great news! So glad he is doing well and truly hope it continues. Hopefully my home just didn't suit him. I continue hoping that I was wrong! Thanks again Emma!

You can put the same dog in 5 different homes and they will act differently in each home.

Maree

CPR