K9 Pro Dog Collars

WExtremeG

K9 pro have a promotion going on at the moment, and I'm considering getting one of their deals...

Who has a k9pro dog collar, are they any good and do they last?

I need something that's going to be durable and strong something that can be worn everyday as well as out and about.

cheers :)

I'm assuming you mean the ones they posted on their Facebook page today. I have the collar and leash set in black which I bought for Kyojin's birthday 12 months ago. He wears it every day and it still looks great. I've been very happy with the quality of it. I know some others here have had theirs longer than mine, so hopefully they'll be able to tell you how they're going.

Would suggest you look at the comments on the K9Pro FB page to see how many people are satisfied with their leather collars and leads. I am more than pleased with mine for both the softness and strength. Used in all weathers they are still as good as the day I bought them.

I have their leather ones, they have been fantastic and stand up to a lot. I also have the leather slip leads and they have to be one of the best things I have bought for the dogs,we use then every day rain,hail or shine. They have frequently got wet and muddy/sandy, a quick wipe over with some leather care cream when they are dry and they have stayed really soft and supple and look like new.

Thanks for the great feedback guys!

My oldest leash is about seven years old now and is still in great condition and even softer than the day I got it. I am really bad and have never used any leather conditioner etc, and of course now I have a billion leashes and collars. Only slightly obsessed!