Can I Ask For Some Prayers For My Furbaby?

esky

Oh Esky :hug: I'm so sorry.

She was holding on because she wanted to come home. They are wiser than we realise.

:rainbowbridge: She'll be waiting for you.

Sorry to hear about your other two, it could be the stress, they grieve as well.

Thank you for everything you do for these little ones. Please take care of yourself, I know you must be tired and worn out!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry for your loss. So many good memories to cherish at this time.

A peaceful departure for dear little Penny. So glad she was with you Esky. One couldn't ask for a better person to be with than someone you love when it's time to cross the bridge.

O Esky. :(

I am so sorry for your loss. Sometimes life can be so hard, I really feel for you.

Big, big hugs for you. And if my dog could see your hurt, she would lick your face thoroughly, so big face licks from Jarrah (be sure to close your mouth, she'll try to slip the tongue in!)

I'm sorry for the loss of your dear Penny pup, but they do know and it was very special she could come home and be with you, visit her special places and leave peacefully. Dog Bless.

Thinking of your other oldies too, hope it settles down and things go back to normal, all the best, xo