Bitch Pants?

Remarkabull

Does anyone know where I can buy them online or does anyone on here make them?

Simi is 7 months old now and seeing as she is inside a lot and sleeps on our bed I think I better get some soon!

Hi Dobesrock have you looked on Ebay, we got a couple of pairs of bitchy pants for our girl :) from Ebay

some one on here once suggested use a home brand nappy with a tail hole cut in it...

we were going to do it that way but we just made sophie an outside doggie for a few days...now shes fixed and so not a problem.

I bought mine from From LoveMyFurBabies in Queensland. I haven't had the opportunity to try the diapers out yet but I am very happy with the belly bands I purchased at the same time. They used to advertise on DOL but don't seem to be there now.

The web site is www.lovemyfurbabies.com.au and it has all the information. From memory the small ones I bought cost $15.00 + postage and there are different materials to choose from. The person was very helpful and the service was great.

I've had a look at the ones from lovemyfurbabies and I think I'll go with those as they are made to measure. I was really unsure about size too as she is a bulldog and they are not a common shape! If all else fails she will probably fit into toddler pull ups or something. Thanks for replies :)

or just put some extra fleece throws onto the bed, that's all I did with my girl.

If we were south I would but it's too hot up here, I'm lucky to have any sheets on the bed at all!

oops didn't notice that, but I would still throw the fleece on, but on the dogs side :laugh: I did buy a pair of pants for my girl but I hated them on her, worried about lack of air flow etc. But heaps use them so it must just be me :)