Litters Due October 2012

Monteba

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Few hours old..one pup was born in a sac full of meconium, anyone else had that? Pup is ok for now, but will be one to watch..

post-3968-0-86794300-1351314420_thumb.jpg

6 girls, 1 boy ...but the boy is a replica of my import that was killed by snake, this was a line breeding back to him, I am in love...

Congrats. :)

I would recommend some inner health plus, just open a capsule, mix with cooled boiled water and pop on mums nipple or a drop direct on pups tongue, just in case.

Well we ended up with 2 boys 2 girls. Zarah an excellent Mum.

For pics please visit Clarelly Kennels on Facebook.

I will put them in here once I get them of the phone and into photobucket.

Glad my teaching skills have lasted. :)

Keep up the tube feeding for about 3 days I reckon. Just to get some substance on her.

I cannot believe that my pups have put on 30 grms since birth, by 10am.

Already passing breastmilk stools. :dropjaw:

Congratulations BB and Zarah....definitely not Cavalier babies! :D

Ffs, all I need..mums milk supply is really low...babies are so noises..just tube fed them all for now...she went off her food yesterday, so I have just made up a salmon/black hawk/egg and fenugreek supper which she has eaten...guess I will keep making that to try to get back some milk supply, sigh...

Thanks Pockets, I think I've got it sorted now :)

Also, funny...my Brittany Missy is having a whopper of a phantom, soooo I popped on the wee one I was tubing..and as I watch she grows fatter and fatter!! Missy loves it too!!

post-3968-0-56608200-1351771037_thumb.jpg

I only feed her supervised though as I fear missy will be too rough with her otherwise. Missy accepts that she feeds, noses and relaxes and then bubs goes back in with mum and she goes to sleep! :). Working well ;)

• 2 weeks later...

The pups are 6 1/2 weeks old and just thriving!! they have turned into Urban Terrorist!! I don't think the garden is going to be looking to good by the time they all go to their new homes :(. Anyway here are some pictures.

Blue Boy - going to a show home

IMG_6305.jpg

IMG_6299.jpg

IMG_6357.jpg

Red Boy

IMG_6309.jpg

IMG_6311.jpg

Orange Boy

IMG_6313.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

so pups leave soon...just addinghere I ended up loosing my smallest (90g) after a week, she just stopped sucking after starting to pick up. then I lost the other girl a couple of weeks later...

But: Pups had shunt testing yesterday and passed with flying colours~!

Ready for a break from whelping puppies now and enjoy the two I am running on :)