Ragdoll Kitten (ginger Point) Needs New Home

Hi :)

I have a foster carer who has been looking to adopt a ragdoll kitten for a while now, she is the best home possible for him.

Id be more than happy to take him through our rescue (Wagga Animal Rescue) desex and everything and adopt him to her.

If this is an option for you let me know.

I am actually up in Gold Coast from 10-17th August, travelling back from GC to Wagga Wagga 18th August so could potentially pickup too.

Thanks

Emma

Are you sure he's a Ragdoll and not just a fluffy kitty? I'm not familiar with the breed, but people who want a Ragdoll are usually after their specific temperament.

Cute kitty either way :thumbsup:

Clyde, the vet said he was a rag doll... He may well be just a fluffy kitten to be honest, I can't say for sure.

Efowler, I will pm you tonight when I get home from work. If you want to chat to your foster cater and see what she says that sounds like our best option so far (keeping in mind he may just be a white fluffy kitty, I'm not sure if there's a way to tell for sure?)

Clyde, the vet said he was a rag doll... He may well be just a fluffy kitten to be honest, I can't say for sure.

Efowler, I will pm you tonight when I get home from work. If you want to chat to your foster cater and see what she says that sounds like our best option so far (keeping in mind he may just be a white fluffy kitty, I'm not sure if there's a way to tell for sure?)

Yes just PM me. Either way I am happy to help rehome. :)

Have you registered him at the local pound as lost? I thought that was a legal requirement (ie you can't just find an animal and if there is no chip take it as your own). Maybe I'm misreading the OP?

Have you registered him at the local pound as lost? I thought that was a legal requirement (ie you can't just find an animal and if there is no chip take it as your own). Maybe I'm misreading the OP?

I was thinking the same thing. Has the owner been given a chance to be reunited with the kitten as per the CAA as there could be an owner desperate to find their missing kitten? My apologies if the correct procedures have been followed. I just get worried when owners are not given a chance to be reunited with their pets as I see it all too often sadly working in an animal shelter.

I would say your vet is right by your pics...same beautiful coat as my pedigree raggy.......he is a red point where mine is blue...what a sweetie..

thanks for looking out for him...Raggies are completly inside cats....always...no road sence or preditor fear.....they are easily killed by dogs ......

good luck with his new home they are very lucky to have him...

I posted in the other thread and I just saw this one. I am very interested if there is transport to Melbourne or nearby. He is just adorable!!!

My current cats are indoor only with permanant access to our outdoor sunroom area/kitty playroom. Happy to pay fees and desexing or whatever....

I left him with the vet for a bit while they tried to locate the owners. I don't know what they did or didn't do but I imagine they would know the correct procedures.

Basically, I received a phone call saying they were unable to find his owners and would we want to look after him. It's a small town and I imagine that someone missing a reportedly expensive kitten knew where to go to leave their details or a flyer or word of mouth etc. It's been over 3 weeks now and still nothing.

If I was taking him 'as my own' I wouldn't have made this post.