Atlas

Teebs

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally crying and remembering the time I met my then-bf with our Atlas at the vets when he got hit by a car and we thought we'd lost him. Reminder that at some point he will also cross the bridge. Cin I am so sorry my love. Rest in peace happy smiley silly boy. :cry:

I'm sure they have caught up with each other :(

The night before I lost him I was here watching tv. Zero my kitten started going crazy chasing something that wasn't there. I said to my friend it looked like I had a ghost visiting.

My brother used to visit me, but this did not feel like him, I think it was my pop, my mums dad. He always had a soft spot for bullies, though I hope he forgives me for getting a tri colour and not a white and black one like he always wanted!

I think he came to get my boy for me.

Still can't think about him without losing my breath. I'm ok at work, it's just at home I can't handle it.

Trying not to spoil kaos too much, I know I need to stick to the way things were, but I just need her so much tight now :(

So many weird things were happening here the night Karma passed too. Looking back we should have known, we just didn't expect it.

I have had 2 days off work I have to go back tomorrow I am dreading it I just don't want to talk to anyone face to face :(

I know if anyone ask me about her I am going to cry. My heart aches so badly for her.

I think it was my pop, my mums dad. He always had a soft spot for bullies, though I hope he forgives me for getting a tri colour and not a white and black one like he always wanted! <br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17.600000381469727px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247); "><br style="color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-family: verdana, tahoma, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17.600000381469727px; background-color: rgb(238, 242, 247); ">I think he came to get my boy for me.

ohhh, that's a nice thing :) bet they are both enjoying each other's company!

I had the day lost him off. I work in at petbarn and a lot if my customers knew he was sick last week.

It breaks my heart everytime they ask how he is. At the same time it's nice people remember.

I have cried with so many people over my boy :(