Pets Paradise In Receivership

Katdogs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard this earlier.... good news for puppies everywhere! :laugh:

I knew something was up when I read on Facebook that my local Pet Goods Direct (PP) were selling everything store-wide at half price! This chain NEVER have sales like that as Gary Diamond is such a tight-a**e!

I feel sorry for staff losing their jobs and I feel sorry for wholesalers who might lose some income but I do not feel sorry for PP owners and operators who choose to run shops that sell live animals. And I certainly don't feel sorry for any BB's who lose an income outlet. Boo hoo to you, get some humanity, get real jobs that don't hurt others.

A Belgian shepherd is a lot of dog, a breed that can be challenge even if it's a well bred dog in experienced hands. Put a carelessly bred petshop Belgian with an impulse buyer ..... Well I don't even want to think about it :(

Edited by Weasels

Ghastly? Because they were selling a Belgian shepherd and a dog was barking? OMG quick! Call the RSPCA! A dog was barking!!

Actually I wish I could call the RSPCA irrespective of a dog barking because the conditions are horrendous.

Ghastly? Because they were selling a Belgian shepherd and a dog was barking? OMG quick! Call the RSPCA! A dog was barking!!

Actually i did call the RSPCA once about pups in a pet store that were there for months growing up behind glass day and night only let out in a court yard for a short time each morning.One was a 7 month old border collie x who spent his day trying to jump up and out of his glass box.A 5 month old mastiff x who stared up at the corner of his box for hours .3x 15 week old Weimaraner x pups who spent thier day fighting with each other and chaseing thier tails.The RSPCA did nothing because they had food water and shelter.

Animals think and feel ,they are living intelligent creatures who should not be made to endure the mental torment of being on display in a Pet store.I hope i see the day when no animals are sold from pet stores.

I have actually reached a point in my life where I will not go near/by a petshop..the whole set-up makes me feel so angry and sad...sad for the animals and angry at man's desire to make money - at the expense of those unable to defend themselves...

got that off my chest...another pedlar in misery going out of business is a happy event for me!