Dark Bloody Discharge

Lynai

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still looking for the feungreek tea..do you think I could use what I find in the spice isle and just make a tea out of it?

Thanks Christina

and I have an updated pic, they are getting bigger!

IMG_7345.jpg

Just fenugreek seeds, from the Asian grocery, health food store ect :)

omg they are so beautiful, and I'm still in awe of what came out of what seemed not so positive :)

*snifffff* puppy breath

fifi xx

Fenugreek powder can just be added to Mums food. If you can only find seeds then crush them and add to her food.

Puppies and your house will smell like a Curry Take Away Shop BUT the milk will flow

Great to read they are so happy and healthy. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Just an updated, everyone is thriving and have tripled their weight!! Just growing huge, Fenugreek seemed to work well, or at least better than the perscription I got from the vet, but still not quite have enough milk to do the job...I'm still tubing half their meals, but next week I'll be able to introduce a bit of solids/formula so that should help a bit. They have gotten so used to the tube, they actually gulp down the tube like it is food and it makes it quite easy, no struggling puppies to contend with.

Selah is continueing to be a good mom, she really is such a good girl :)

IMG_7505.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is a week 5 update:

Here is my keeper girl from this litter, her name is Faith Walk's The Voice of Truth, call name: Lovey age 5 weeks

Lovey1.jpg

I am pleased with the entire litter, everyone is turning out to have really nice substance in bone and chest

This is a sibling, Blue Boy... Thanks to all for your well wishes, advise and encouragement! :D your'all great

BlueBoy3.jpg