Entry For The Ekka

Crazy Daisy

I like the new set up and the benches were really comfortable for the dogs. We moved the dividers out and put two dogs in a double and there was plenty of room. I found it really cold in there though with the air con going full but that could be that we were at the end right in front of the vents.

There was no need for me to worry about not having a receipt, I just gave them my name and it was fine. It was a great day.

I like the new set up and the benches were really comfortable for the dogs. We moved the dividers out and put two dogs in a double and there was plenty of room. I found it really cold in there though with the air con going full but that could be that we were at the end right in front of the vents.

There was no need for me to worry about not having a receipt, I just gave them my name and it was fine. It was a great day.

That's great that you had a good day. I've got to say after all the discussion about how awful it would be, I found it to be fine. Certainly getting in and out and the benching area were improvements in my opinion and the other things such as the ring, toileting and exercise area were adequate but as I understand it they are temporary facilities only.