Show Lead Martingale

Saffioraire

Does anyone know where I can get a "Gentle" or "Kindness" martingale show lead? The ones which have a wider flat piece for around the neck other than just the thinner banding of the rest of the lead... sorry about the bad description!

I'm wanting something that has soft leather for at least the martingale, so it will be nice and soft on his little neck.

My breeder has several that she purchased yonks ago from somewhere (lol) but that's a hard shop to find! Any suggestions would be great - (the last time I checked in the man at KCC park doesn't sell them, only synthetic ones)

THANK YOU!

Does anyone know where I can get a "Gentle" or "Kindness" martingale show lead? The ones which have a wider flat piece for around the neck other than just the thinner banding of the rest of the lead... sorry about the bad description!

I'm wanting something that has soft leather for at least the martingale, so it will be nice and soft on his little neck.

My breeder has several that she purchased yonks ago from somewhere (lol) but that's a hard shop to find! Any suggestions would be great - (the last time I checked in the man at KCC park doesn't sell them, only synthetic ones)

THANK YOU!

where abouts are you Safforaire as I might know some one who might be able to help PM me :)

I would love to find a nice thin plaited leather show lead/martingale too, I am using a soft puppy martingale at the moment because my Brit hates a chain, but I want a more 'grown up' looking one.

Try Hide and Collars - Hand made collars, leads & harnesses from the UK

I've brought a few show sets & martingales. They're brillant. Great quality & you can pay with Pay Pal.

www.hideandcollars.co.uk

Yodels

I got one from a lead maker here in australia in Victoria she has a facebook site, and also a webpage http://www.blingleads.com/ very helpful and made to order this one is parachord which is very easy care and won't discolour dogs hair etc which often leather will especially if you have used leather soften on it etc. You can get them plain or have a beaded design.

the other provider who also offers these is http://www.snazzypoochleads.com/index.html in NSW

there are several others around just google show leads and martingale :D

Oh thats more like it!! Thx for link.

uote name='jr_inoz' timestamp='1344663474' post='5926134']

This lady is great too..... from Canada, hand made, custom kangaroo leather leads.

I love her quality and keep buying leads from her (cos you can never have too many.....)

She can manage anything you ask, so a flat martingale should be fine. Her prices are very very good.

http://hitidekangarooleads.shawwebspace.ca/pages/view/welcome/