Brisbane Royal

oakway

Baldev beagles had a wonderful Ekka day on Thursday with a big entry of 81 beagles.

We won baby bitch, minor puppy, puppy, RU bitch challenge, dog challenge and BOB. All kids of my beloved Macey except for the baby bitch who is her double granddaughter. :D

Judge was Mrs Hassi Assenmacher-Feyel (Germany)

Totally blown away by my two sweepstake wins today :thumbsup: My baby and her grandmother both won their own sweeties! (baby and open)

So totally over the moon here still..even though I had a mild migraine in the middle of the day...on cloud nine :)

Congrats to you Hilaryo too!! :thumbsup:

Edited by Missymoo

I just looked and I can't find the Schipperke results, does anyone know when & whom by they will be judged by?

Thank you

BB

Thursday 16th. Mrs. Hassi Assenmacher-Feyel (Ger.) :)

Edited by oakway

Have the bernese Mountain dogs been on yet or weren't there any?? None in results :confused:

Bernese were scheduled to be judged on the first day 9th Aug. If there are no results for the breed we are taking it that none were shown.

Does anyone know what are numbers like this year compared to last?

Last year conformation was 2133 with all the obedience/agility combined it was 2457.

Now if my memory serves me right I think conformation this year may be 2051 I didn't check the total number of dog entered.

I was very surprised how small the benching area is even including the crated dogs .Compared to other Royals i have been to it was a shock but i love the video feed into the benching areas even though i didn't get to really see it & the ring set ups was nice

I enjoyed my day there on saturday

Can someone please tell me if they are just doing best in group and runner up in group, or group 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th? :)

InspectorRex, just checked the catalogue, they are on tomorrow :)

As far as we know BIG/R/UP in Group.