Happy 1st Birthday Takoda. Xxx

k9angel

Happy Birthday to my beautiful girl, Takoda who turned 1 today! :cheer::birthday::cheer:

It feels like only yesterday that I picked her up from the airport. This past 12 months has been a roller coaster ride of emotions after losing 3 of my own dogs, including my heart dog, Gypsy. Takoda has helped get me through this difficult time and has helped to make me smile again. Words cannot even begin to describe just how much she means to me. :heart:

Happy Birthday my beautiful Cody Rhodes. xxx

I hope you had a great day and I look forward to celebrating many more Birthdays with you. :heart:

7757516528_0cb12509a1.jpg

7757520568_c6917aae56.jpg

I made her Birthday cake. The cake itself is a honey & carrot cake frosted with cream cheese. The pink was made using a tiny tad of beetroot and the chocolate borders/writing I piped on with melted carob. :)

7757512518_538c6e91d1.jpg

7757503626_1b2f8988d5.jpg

I baked all the doggy treats, and also made the dog chocolates by melting down carob drops and putting them into molds (stars, leaves, hearts and the larger hearts with cupids in them). They had peanut butter doggies, choc (carob) dipped peanut butter bones, tuna, cheese and garlic bones and liver chip cookies. I also made some pupcakes. (mini meatloaves) for the doggies to eat. :)

7757662022_037bbeffab.jpg

7757499184_f31c9a38df.jpg

This cake was made by the cake shop. (for us) Take note some icing is missing from one side. As we were organising Takoda's presents to give to her, some certain little Miss was out in the kitchen helping herself to some of our cake! :eek: :laugh:

7757589514_4a5a6204ca.jpg

Present time. They were wrapped but the kids gave her a helping hand to unwrap them. :laugh: She got some toys, including a musical Birthday cake, peace pal, a giant mouse and her fav. "Fabio the funky Flamingo" squawkie talkie from Wagsalot. OMG that thing is hilarious and had us all in stitches. I also got her a solid 14kt gold heart tag, that came all the way from the U.S.

7757593204_b81f59d8aa.jpg

7757597054_6683cb6b60.jpg

7757600910_464aea2f78.jpg

More pics to come and I will try and upload some video of Fabio so you can hear his noises. :laugh: :)

Wow Rach, that is fantastic. For my next birthday can I come to your place. The cake and everything turned out perfect. Did she blow out her candle by herself?

:birthday: Takoda :cheer::cheer:

ETA: Meant to say that the jeweller did a lovely job of engraving the pendant

Edited by Marion 01

:cry: My dogs want to come to Takodas party! :laugh: Heck I wanna come to Takodas party!!! :rofl:

Happy Birthday beautiful girl, cant believe a year has gone by so fast.

K9, you should go into organising doggy parties! Love the cake, youve given me inspiration for the next doggy birthday in this house! Mine usually get a cake and homemade cookies but nothing quite as fancy as Takodas.

Happy 1st birthday to you Takoda !!!:thumbsup:

My apologies I'm a little behind with my birthday wishes to you :o

Love all the pics, the cake, the gold heart name tag, all of it !!!

Love, best wishes, hugs, cavvy cuddles and licks :birthday:

from

Jules, Joey and Renae xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Rach I will email you soon x

and yes i think Rach should be a dog birthday party Planner !!! :champagne:

Edited by Jules♥Cavs