Help Needed For Mini Paws Foster Carers. Urgent

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest muttrus

Since this has been brought up Ill add my bit here :) I only just by chance come across the name today and another called loved ones rescue but then I came across so many other things that had me wondering.

All of a sudden there seems to be a rise in new rescue groups GREAT if above board and really helping --but then Ive come across a large number of other ads all saying we take unwanted litters of puppies ,then another saying they will take excess puppies all breeds sizes then another saying they BUY all unwanted puppies.someone also stating they were animal lovers with experience some wanted all unwanted puppies mmmmmmmmm why would someone honestly want a load of puppies ? Im a animal lover too but we all know you can"t own them all

This has me concerned its so hard at times dealing with what we have and to rehome at the upmost best possible but with ads like these I have to wonder

Guest Arcane

I too have come across a rescue group today on Pet Rescue saying they it up to the new owner to desex the dog at 6 months :(

Unless things have changed I thought to get a PetRescue account EVERY single dog you rehome MUST be desexed BEFORE rehoming? .......even puppies.

Since this has been brought up Ill add my bit here :) I only just by chance come across the name today and another called loved ones rescue but then I came across so many other things that had me wondering.

All of a sudden there seems to be a rise in new rescue groups GREAT if above board and really helping --but then Ive come across a large number of other ads all saying we take unwanted litters of puppies ,then another saying they will take excess puppies all breeds sizes then another saying they BUY all unwanted puppies.someone also stating they were animal lovers with experience some wanted all unwanted puppies mmmmmmmmm why would someone honestly want a load of puppies ? Im a animal lover too but we all know you can"t own them all

This has me concerned its so hard at times dealing with what we have and to rehome at the upmost best possible but with ads like these I have to wonder

Roz, loved ones is the vet nurses from Woodstock Vets.

Guest muttrus

Roz, loved ones is the vet nurses from Woodstock Vets.

thanks Ive since been told hahahhahaha waiting for link so I can post on our website ----------------

The following is from HERE

MINI PAWS orphaned rejected or unwanted pup rescue Advertised by Rachelle 12 Aug 15:00. List-ID: 1193235. Remove ad

Price: - Location: Sydney City, Sydney

Hi my husband and I have a lot of experience with hand raising puppies and we are willing to take any rejected orphaned or unwanted puppies that u are unable to care for when the puppies are ready to go they will be vaccinated microchipped vetchecked wormed and flead and all puppies will be rehomed with a puppy pack that has the wet food they are on the biscits a toy and a worming tablet if you need our help please contact us

Edited for clarity

Edited by lillypilly

Located near Lithgow.

This worries me, that are advertising a Champion black schnauzer puppy, claiming 11 weeks old, on Gumtree, date of birth makes pup only 8/9 weeks old. pup has docked tail (2004)...... in Bogan Area!!!!!!!!! Nyngan... NSW but phone numbe starts with 08..... Will ring cos concerned about puppy only $6.00 ???????????? Very concerned.... sounds like a bogan scam ....

:mad

No way a champion black schnauzer was "donated" to this "rescue" to be "adopted" out for $6!

• 1 month later...

I'm finding her advertisements to be a bit dodgy? Maybe a too to earn money and not pay tax cos $300 for a dog she got free seemed excessive. She isn't a member of the PIAA which is a bit concerning and her advertisements are literally filled with spelling mistakes, the most basic of words such as buy and purebred (pure bread) are misspelt. From her facebook page i suspect she has several of her own pets that she is "breeding" from then passing them off as rescues. Are her own dogs actually desexed?

Shes asking for others to raise the puppies then she pockets the $300 and sell them off.

There is a reason why rescue organizations are monitored by the RSPCA and councils to stop dog hoarding, animal boarding establishments without council permission pretending to be rescue places, to stop dodgy "breeders" passing their pups off as rescues and to maintain a level of hygeine of the animal cages (I doubt she is clean as her photos often can show the background and her house was filthy, she may not think it was dirty but it really was)

If she honestly wants to become a charity then she needs to get the correct council permissions which is impossible for her zoning, register with the appropriate authorities, build the correct council approved enclosures and contact the tax man.