Help Needed For Mini Paws Foster Carers. Urgent

Hi everyone how are we all

Sarah was never approved for adoption as she never completed an application she jumped the gun before even having approval from land lord about being able to have a cat.

She never once asked anything bar what breed the cat was I told her dsh (domestic Short Haired) she came back with the rspca wouldn't accept that as a breed and asked me to ask vet I told her the vet had state it was a domestic short hair and she came back with the fact the rspca said that they need an actual breed and that dsh was not one I stated that It was that it is a breed description given to cats that are x breed. she stated rspca would be able to tell I said only way to tell was to do a dna test I said I was not going to do that as it was useless especially since she could say it was a domestic short hair.

I did get short in the end and did ask her to leave my page and what not to which she then called my husband expecting him to tell her the cats where a different breed.

It is unfortunate that she would go to this length due to not getting the answer she wanted I was short yes as I did get frustrated with the constant messaged of basically the same question.

I find this very hard to read and understand but I think I get the gist. In my experience I was asking some simple questions about adoption and got very short and impatient with me too. You should try to be a little more understanding and supportive of people adopting for the first time and not knowing much about it all. I question if this poor girl you have started writing about, as you think it's me, was simply asking a simple question and like with me & my friends... you don't answer at all clearly. Exactly like this above message which is hard to follow at times. Perhaps take some responsibility that your messages are very hard to follow and when I was struggling with what you wrote to me you were very rude and short, saying I was wasting your time! Wasting your time trying to home rescue animals!!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh what fun!! You lot have turned a boring Sunday evening into a juvenile shit fight. Love it. Thanks for the entertainment. :thumbsup:

Where on earth is that rolling eye emoticon when it's needed?

Yeah I do agree Anne.

However I do feel the kiddies need to get ready for sleepy time now.

xx LP xx

Oh what fun!! You lot have turned a boring Sunday evening into a juvenile shit fight.

A bit of class here, please, Anne .... dog poo is being spun. Sounds like a craft to me, not a fight.

And where is the 'like' button when you need it!

xx LP xx

Reads like you revenge reported to the RSPCA over a personal disagreement.

No, it clearly states I asked RSPCA what things determine an animal rescue doing things correctly and alarm bells went off about mini paws. That does not read as I lodged a complaint.

Lilly pilly are you rachelle, as I do not know why anyone else would write something like that. I am not Sarah but someone else you dealt with a while ago. It seems you have had quite a few issues with people, as I have spoken to other people who have had similar experiences in all forms of contacts. I'm sure someone would not demand a DNA test and with how you spin dog poo, I would not trust much of what you say.

My dear kittycat - I am definately not Rachelle and many members of this forum can attest to that.

You have personal grudges with Mini Paws and this forum is not the place for you to air such.

xx LP xx

I just dont understand why you are calling me Sarah? I am a guy to start with. I dont have personal grudges, I share concern about this operation as I live in Lithgow and have some people discussing their bad experiences with this place. If I can't express my concerns for the animals without being ridiculed... then delete me. You all just making assumptions and not taking this very seriously. You could all just take this into account, instead Im getting attacked for sharing my view... like the other poor people who have posted their concerns.

Hey MUP please pass the popcorn :D

xx LP xx

Wash your hands first, LP. You're the dog poo spinner.

Whatever... you guys just think its a big joke and already have decided that I'm here to just make shit up. You can choose to take it seriously or not care about these aninals welfare. How can you honestly know that what i am saying isnt true. I know RSPCA is concerned but can't do much about it, that doesn't mean she is innocent. I care about animals not writing shit. Friggin trolls

Lilly pilly are you rachelle, as I do not know why anyone else would write something like that. I am not Sarah but someone else you dealt with a while ago. It seems you have had quite a few issues with people, as I have spoken to other people who have had similar experiences in all forms of contacts. I'm sure someone would not demand a DNA test and with how you spin dog poo, I would not trust much of what you say.

My dear kittycat - I am definately not Rachelle and many members of this forum can attest to that.

You have personal grudges with Mini Paws and this forum is not the place for you to air such.

xx LP xx

I just dont understand why you are calling me Sarah? I am a guy to start with. I dont have personal grudges, I share concern about this operation as I live in Lithgow and have some people discussing their bad experiences with this place. If I can't express my concerns for the animals without being ridiculed... then delete me. You all just making assumptions and not taking this very seriously. You could all just take this into account, instead Im getting attacked for sharing my view... like the other poor people who have posted their concerns.

Oh sarah you have shattered my dreams

xx LP xx

xx LP xx

HMMMMMMMMMMM interesting I know of everyone in Lithgow who has applied for an animal to adopt through us never been a guy and what a name for a guy kittycat

Edited by Rachelle 1989

Can you post some of the questions you asked Rachelle here kittycat7? I'd be interested to see what the RSPCA advised you to ask an independent rescuer...

How many emails back and forth did you have with Rachelle?

T.

Hi,

Why I know you want to know more & see proof, I have written my statement about my experience and that's all the time I'm willing to give on this. I am simply supporting other people's post that have experienced this with mini paws too. I no longer have the emails as it was a while ago. It's up to individuals to do their own research if they question either side of the arguement. You need to weigh up what people are saying, experience it yourself and make a decision. I'm not willing to debate this, everyone has their views and experience.

I'm genuinely interested to know what advice the RSPCA gave you with regards to what questions to ask of an independent rescue... seeing as they tend to see private rescue as the opposition to their own business of rehoming animals....

I'm not after a fight - just some clarification of the issue is all.

T.

• 1 month later...

This lady has closed her facebook pages and her personal pages and is not contactable by mobile phone or email or is refusing to respond. She has dumped me with 3 undesexed kittens and no contact since 7th January 2013. I have exhausted emails and mobile contacts. I thought I was doing the right thing and becoming a carer but I'm afraid after my experience with Rachelle she has tainted any further experiences in being a carer. Frustrated and furious.

I was only looking at this thread earlier after hearing reports that she's left people with animals and gone underground.

It's certainly not sounding good. Perhaps the poster that came under fire for airing her grievances against this person is not the evil person she was accused of being on here.