Help Needed For Mini Paws Foster Carers. Urgent

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just read through this thread and saw the troll bashing that kittycat got and the posts afterwards seem that they were not far off the mark, how sad and unfair on the poster. Calling yourself a rescue doesn't make you a rescuer

Edited by casowner

I was only looking at this thread earlier after hearing reports that she's left people with animals and gone underground.

It's certainly not sounding good. Perhaps the poster that came under fire for airing her grievances against this person is not the evil person she was accused of being on here.

Yes, they weren't treated well at all.

• 2 weeks later...

If it helps any, they used to ask for donations to their vet account at Colyton Vet Hospital.

Maybe someone who has been left with dogs or cats and needs assistance can call the vet and explain the situation and see if there are any funds in the vet account for use, or perhaps ask if they can contact Rachelle or know if she's been in lately etc

The account at Colyton is $4000 in debt and rising every day.

If it helps any, they used to ask for donations to their vet account at Colyton Vet Hospital.

Maybe someone who has been left with dogs or cats and needs assistance can call the vet and explain the situation and see if there are any funds in the vet account for use, or perhaps ask if they can contact Rachelle or know if she's been in lately etc

How can it be rising? Surely the vet has capped what goes on the account.

Only thing I can think of is desexing agreements/vouchers being honoured by the vet.

Only thing I can think of is desexing agreements/vouchers being honoured by the vet.

Okay. All my animals leave already desexed so I hadn't thought of that.

Okay. All my animals leave already desexed so I hadn't thought of that.

Same.

However for some...... it's a handy bit of pocket money when buyers don't present their animals to the vet and nobody chases them up.