Pacers Need Some Help

Steve

Pacers have an urgent call for help from some one who is in the Edinburgh Area in SA . Located between Elizabeth and Salisbury.

It is a kennel which has about a dozen of the owners dogs.Its actually a boarding kennel with no current boarders.

We need someone who is either able to live on the property with free accommodation in return for 2-3 hours a day work or someone who lives in the area who is able to attend the premises for a couple of hours a day for about the next 4 weeks whilst the owner recuperates from a serious operation. All Expenses covered and a small remuneration.

This will also probably lead to a position available for full time employment [ with accommodation if required] and we are looking now into possibilities for trainee ships etc

This really is an urgent request for help with someone in an extremely stressful situation due to an unexpected illness and operation and who is not able to care for her dogs without this help for the next few weeks.

Obviously there are some parts of this story I can't tell on a public forum but my heart is breaking for this lady so if anyone is interested at all in giving us a hand please ring me on 0269276707 asap and Ill fill in the gaps regarding breed etc

Julie

Steve have you tried Miss Squish? I know she was made redundant last week so she may be available and we know what a good egg she is.

Steve have you tried Miss Squish? I know she was made redundant last week so she may be available and we know what a good egg she is.

yep just got off the phone to her. She is a good stick alright