4 Weeks Old

skyehaven

I meant one of the black ones but they would do nicely. They would "match" my Goldens and still work well in retrieving.

Are they called yellows or goldens? Do you get many per litter and would that put you off doing that mating again?

Sorry about all the questions - just interested.

I meant one of the black ones but they would do nicely. They would "match" my Goldens and still work well in retrieving.

Are they called yellows or goldens? Do you get many per litter and would that put you off doing that mating again?

Sorry about all the questions - just interested.

I really don't worry about having yellows, they are still healthy, I never repeat matings anyway, but it wouldn't put me off doing a mating that will produce good healthy puppies if parents happen to carry yellow. If both parents carry yellow, you will get about 1/4 yellow, would prefer not to have them only because if they end up really good, they are no good to me. But still good healthy pets, and as I sell all mine as pets expept what I keep for myself is not too much of a problem.

I lost 2 black males in this litter, so the 4 blacks are the only 4 I can choose from.

Edited by skyehaven

Which one is your current pick? (Just wanting to test my eyes against yours and see what you are looking for)

5 week old photos a bit better standing, now Yellow girl, red boy 2nd, like the other 2 as well, time will tell, Yellow collar most outgoing, orange girl the quietest.

What a beautiful even litter....good luck in chosing.

thanks, they are very even, here's me thinking only 4 to choose form so should be easy!!!! Think I will have to run on 2 just to be sure the boy and the pick bitch, although may have to choose just on personality as they are very even.