Hollie - Puppy Dumped With Broken Leg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arcane

I have a DeeDee!

Saffron (Saffi) or Cinnamon

Must admit I'd never heard of it for a dogs name before but thought it was cute.

Pics please!!

Of my DeeDee???

She is currently at the vet but I will try and get some taken early next week. I am doing all this remotely and have only seen some pound photos (the cutest one of which I posted) before I have had to make some urgent decisions.

In the meantime here is one of the others where you will see her holding her leg:

post-6431-0-33513000-1345802143_thumb.jpg

Precious.

Or Celine. As in "Celine, Celine, the sweetest sheila I seen..." :D (Because she's so pretty.)

ETA: The poor little lambkin with her sore leg. I hope she's comfy and warm on this horribly cold night....

Edited by Curlybert

Thanks for the name suggestions - some nice ones there unfortunately we already have a "Maggie" in care, a "Gypsy" needing care and the last "Angel" I had died fighting parvo a couple of years ago so would prefer not to use that name either.

I do like Saffron, Anais, Polly, Zuri and Spirit...some nice ones there...

I will let the names come in over the weekend and her potential foster carer can have the final say. At least I will know what her file can go under at the vets too instead of "no name" which surprisingly at one vets once was exactly what they put on a certificate when I said I had "no name" for the animal yet when I booked it in.

Guest Arcane

I have a DeeDee!

Must admit I'd never heard of it for a dogs name before but thought it was cute.

Pics please!!

Of my DeeDee???

Yes please :laugh:

I took these today after her bath! Meet 'Delightful DeeDee' (aka Aust.Ch Ashjay Cassies Dream)

post-34343-0-94391900-1345806269_thumb.jpg

post-34343-0-29563100-1345806473_thumb.jpg

Sorry to go OT folks.... :flower:

I have a DeeDee!

Pics please!!

Of my DeeDee???

I took these today after her bath! Meet 'Delightful DeeDee' (aka Aust.Ch Ashjay Cassies Dream)

She's so cute. Looks like she had a professional hairdo today!

Guest Arcane

I have a DeeDee!

Pics please!!

Of my DeeDee???

DeeDee's day job is as greeter/public relations officer at my grooming salon :) (which is 3 doors up from another pet business where her best friend is an IGGIE!! who is greeter at that shop :D )

Edited by Arcane

I have a DeeDee!

Pics please!!

Of my DeeDee???

DeeDee's day job is as greeter/public relations officer at my grooming salon :) (which is 3 doors up from another pet business where her best friend is an IGGIE!! who is greeter at that shop :D )

Couldn't ask for a better BFF than an iggie :laugh: DeeDee obviously has good taste :rofl:

Operation is scheduled for this afternoon.

She will be staying at the vets for a few days and then be going into temp care locally so so can be crated by someone home for the next couple of weeks to keep an eye on her, toilet her etc.

I have asked for photos. Hopefully I will get some soon.

Cross your fingers it all goes well.

The name has been decided - carers mum has a Polly but that was a favourite so from that we got Hollie.

I was personally very tempted with Spirit and some of the other unique other names suggested so if you don't mind when we get some other dogs that suit those names I might just have to use them in future.

Hollie it is.

Poor thing... she has a bucket on her head and someone is taking photos... I'd give you that look too... lol!

Feel free to use any of my name suggestions in the future... good dog names are hard to come up with on the spot...

T.