2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were three pups that I felt would not make it - sadly I have lost two of that three.

The vet checked mum and bubs the same day they were born and again yesterday.

I feel Mum is doing well but mother nature knows best.

Hugs to all from the Daisy Boo xx

I feel Mum is doing well but mother nature knows best.

Hugs to all from the Daisy Boo xx

It's so sad to lose them, but you're right that nature knows best.

Daisy's so fortunate to be getting to very best of help at NSWAR.

Daisy Boo and her remaining 6 bubbas are doing great. Word is that the little tackers are very mobile and noisy when the buffet moves out of reach... *grin*

I'll be seeing them on Saturday, and if the weather is nice, I'll see about getting some decent photos of them for you all to enjoy, OK?

T.

Daisy Boo and her remaining 6 bubbas are doing great. Word is that the little tackers are very mobile and noisy when the buffet moves out of reach... *grin*

I'll be seeing them on Saturday, and if the weather is nice, I'll see about getting some decent photos of them for you all to enjoy, OK?

T.

yay! :)

Forecast for tomorrow is mainly sunny but windy... I'll have to find a sheltered spot with some sun to get nice pics of the babies... should be able to find somewhere methinks... *grin*

The big question is whether they are going to co-operate... lol!

T.

Daisy Boo's babies are stunning! And after getting my first up close and personal look at them, I'd say Miss Daisy Boo somehow found herself a very handsome BC (or cross thereof) to help make her babies. We have 3 with distinctive BC colouring, and 3 black with white feet. One of the black babies is runtier than the rest, but so far is managing to get himself his share of the tucker and warmth, and is growing well. The single girl puppy is black.

We did get photos - really nice photos - yesterday, and as soon as I sort them out, I'll post them for you all.

(dogmad, we got photos of Bluey too - what a nice boy he is - a total doofus, but so sweet tempered and eager to please. He sits, drops, and shakes hands, walks on lead like a pro too)

T.

OK - first up we have a couple of pics of Bluey (from DAS) for dogmad... he really loves a run in our big exercise yard... he has a whole 1/4 acre to do zoomies... lol!

01-09-2012-DaisysBabies057.jpg

01-09-2012-DaisysBabies061.jpg

He is such a nice boy... thank you so much for alerting us to him. My guess is that he may be BT/Kelpie, with maybe a tiny smidge of GSD somewhere in one of his parents - check out his snout profile...

T.

OK - first up we have a couple of pics of Bluey (from DAS) for dogmad... he really loves a run in our big exercise yard... he has a whole 1/4 acre to do zoomies... lol!

01-09-2012-DaisysBabies057.jpg

01-09-2012-DaisysBabies061.jpg

He is such a nice boy... thank you so much for alerting us to him. My guess is that he may be BT/Kelpie, with maybe a tiny smidge of GSD somewhere in one of his parents - check out his snout profile...

T.

love that bit of white on the end of his tail! :laugh: