2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always think "Guinea Pigs" when I see T's blankie shots of the littlies!

So what kind of dad/s are you thinking for Blossom's babies? Looks like there could be some of those incredibly rare blue staffies in there!!!!

They are all beautiful and looking forward to moving in with T when they no longer need their fur mummies!

PS - I'm thinking Blossom's beau may have been an AmStaff or Stafford (or cross thereof) with some blue colouring in his genes. Then again, we aren't 100% sure what mix Blossom is either - she may have come from a litter with blue in the mix too. We have 3 that look to be various shades of brindle, and the one that looks all blue at the moment may turn blue/brindle. We also have 2 white and blue, 1 black, and 1 black and white. Some very nice colours all around I reckon.

Staffyluv - as I work fulltime during the week, and the mummas' carer is very busy - you're just going to have to settle for weekly (read weekend) photo updates of the babies, OK? *grin*

I am seriously looking forward to fostering some of these pups - they are gorgeous! (and I have friends who go gaga over staffy type pups... lol!)

T.

PS - I'm thinking Blossom's beau may have been an AmStaff or Stafford (or cross thereof) with some blue colouring in his genes. Then again, we aren't 100% sure what mix Blossom is either - she may have come from a litter with blue in the mix too. We have 3 that look to be various shades of brindle, and the one that looks all blue at the moment may turn blue/brindle. We also have 2 white and blue, 1 black, and 1 black and white. Some very nice colours all around I reckon.

Staffyluv - as I work fulltime during the week, and the mummas' carer is very busy - you're just going to have to settle for weekly (read weekend) photo updates of the babies, OK? *grin*

I am seriously looking forward to fostering some of these pups - they are gorgeous! (and I have friends who go gaga over staffy type pups... lol!)

T.

I realise you guys are very busy and appreciate what you all do for rescue..

But they are so very cute...

I will be patient and wait for more pics of the gorgeous babies... :D

I will definitely get pics of all of the babies every Saturday, OK? I promise!

We should have eyes on Blossom's babies next weekend... *grin*

And Daisy Boo's babies were trying to get up on all fours last weekend, so we may have some walkers there next weekend too...

T.

That it is Daisy... *grin*

... and we have some lovely sunshine so far...

Daisy Boo's babies are nearly 3 weeks old now, so I'm anticipating they will be naughty and trying to waddle about everywhere - a couple of them were already starting that behaviour last weekend... errr!

Blossom's babies will be 2 weeks old tomorrow, so I'm hoping for some pretty puppy eyes on them today. Oh - and the runty white and blue girl is gaining in weight - she is still lighter than the rest, but very mobile and feeding well by the looks of it.

Does anyone envy us having 14 Staffy cross pups that will be fully mobile and almost self sufficient in a few weeks... aarrgghh!

T.

All bubbas are simply gorgeous... I had a really good time today cuddling with them all... *grin*

I got photos, but stupid Photobucket is having a brain fart and won't let me upload them to make it easier to post here, so I'm gonna have to upload 2 or 3 per post the old fashioned way, OK?

So here are the first 3 of Daisy Boo's babies - will be 3 weeks old on Monday. Eyes fully open, and they are alert and mobile little munchkins...

Black and white boy with black spot on neck - 1.5 kg

post-23772-0-73773100-1347699916_thumb.jpg

Big black boy - 1.25 kg

post-23772-0-47795000-1347699925_thumb.jpg

Black and white boy with wider head stripe - 1.5 kg

post-23772-0-26167700-1347699936_thumb.jpg

More coming...

Now for Blossom's babies... eyes are open, but not focusing at all yet - will be 2 weeks old tomorrow (Sunday)

Blue fawn brindle girl - 900g

post-23772-0-12538200-1347700181_thumb.jpg

Dark brindle boy - 900g

post-23772-0-48632600-1347700192_thumb.jpg

Brindle girl - 750g

post-23772-0-45716600-1347700599_thumb.jpg

More coming...

Edited by tdierikx