2 New Arrivals At Nswar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got a chance to pop in here and check on the babies, they are all gorgeous :) Must admit I have a soft spot for the two blue and white pups of Blosssom's...

Thanks for the photos T :)

Edited by Daisy

It's great seeing Daisy looking well & her beautiful babies. I helped transport her out of the pound to her initial carer & she was such a beautiful dog, I am so glad she was rescued! I would be interested in her foster/adoption down the track once she has looked after her babies & is ready to move on. Thanks for the photos & updates.

Ves

It's great seeing Daisy looking well & her beautiful babies. I helped transport her out of the pound to her initial carer & she was such a beautiful dog, I am so glad she was rescued! I would be interested in her foster/adoption down the track once she has looked after her babies & is ready to move on. Thanks for the photos & updates.

Ves

Watch this thread ves66 - we will be updating weekly, and both mumma dogs will be desexed when they are ready, and then will be available for adoption. Alternately you could contact Cassie at NSW Animal Rescue on admin (at) nswar.org.au about her, OK?

T.

OK - weekly update time...

Pups have all gained weight and are very mobile - the photo session had 2 wranglers to try to keep the little munchkins from toddling off. We had to be satisfied with mostly group shots because the little buggers wouldn't stay still for anything more than a few seconds... it was great fun for all involved though... *grin*

Both litters have been offered mushy puppy food, and are scoffing it nicely. Daisy's babies all have teeth too! Everyone had their nails cut today and were very well behaved while it was done... their mums are thanking me for it methinks... lol!

I've only just finished loading the photos onto my PC from the camera, so have to sort them out and pick a few for your viewing pleasure - there are only 185 photos to sort through... had to shoot the little buggers in sports mode to try to catch them - they were seriously just buggering off all over the place... lol! As soon as I've picked the best shots, I'll post them up OK? (Yes, it will be tonight)

Here are their current weights so you can see that they are all gaining nicely...

Daisy Boo's babies... will be 4 weeks old on Monday

Black and white boy (black spot on neck) - 1.75 kg

Black girl - 1.3 kg

Black and white boy (wider stripe on head) - 1.9 kg <- wins the award for "fatty of the day"... lol!

Big black boy - 1.6 kg

Black and white boy (narrow stripe on head) - 1.6 kg

Small black boy - 1.1 kg

Blossom's babies... will be 3 weeks old on Sunday (tomorrow)

Blue fawn girl - 1.25 kg

White and blue boy - 1.15 kg

White and blue girl - 750 g <- still small and looks younger than the rest, but first with head into mushed solids - I think she'll catch up just fine.

Brindle girl - 1.2 kg

Dark brindle boy - 1.3 kg

Lighter brindle boy - 1.2 kg

Black boy - 1.25 kg

Black and white boy - 1 kg

I'll get onto sorting through the photos now - be back soon to post them, OK?

T.

Are you ready for a complete cuteness overload?

I has LOTS of pics of totally adorable (if naughty and mobile) puppies...

Let's start with Daisy Boo's babies, shall we?

I'll start with the best photo of the day - by the lovely lillypilly...

aDSC_0011_zpsb163a891.jpg

... and here are the ones I took...

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies001_zps4d22875c.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies006_zps1fc861d7.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies017_zpsf595d99e.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies031_zpsb413893b.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies036_zps5d31e89c.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies008_zps2c79f4d6.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies021_zpsa8a9d513.jpg

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies063_zps3b7a443c.jpg

How's this one for a comparison between the largest and smallest?

22-09-2012-nswar-puppies042_zps898262a1.jpg

Aren't they some of the handsomest pups you've ever seen? And they are all really snuggly cuddlebums too!

More pics soming - of Blossom's babies...

The black girl in Daisy Boo's litter gives the BEST puppy breath kisses huntrox... *grin*

Next week we'll try to remember to get photos of Daisy Boo and Blossom as well... all the puppy cuddles seem to be giving us fuzzy brains and we forget about how lovely their mummas are too. Both are looking great and doing really well - albeit having boobies to put Dolly Parton to shame... errr!

T.